*Comedian Katt Williams is in the news again, but not for what initially made him famous.
In a move that lately appears to have him building his credits based on run-ins with the law, Williams, 40, is being accused of losing his temper when a fan attempted to take a selfie while he was idle at a red light in his Rolls Royce.
According to TMZ:
Katt Williams is under criminal investigation for committing a deadly form of whip lash … so claims a man who says the comedian used his Rolls-Royce in an attempt to mow him down.
Katt was tooling around near LAX Tuesday … when a guy named Glen Jackson pulled alongside and tried to snap a cell phone pic. Jackson says it triggered a volcanic reaction from Katt.
Katt and a bodyguard allegedly got out of the car, tried grabbing Jackson’s phone, then pepper sprayed him.
Jackson says he stumbled out of the car, choking from the fumes, when Katt rolled his Rolls smack into his leg … then doused him in pepper spray again before driving off.
Inglewood, CA police are investigating a possible assault with a deadly weapon — the Rolls and seek to have a conversation with Williams and the bodyguard.
This is the 4th violent confrontation Katt has been involved with in the past 2 weeks … two altercations on PCH … and an alleged gun attack at an L.A. comedy club and now this.
No word from the man himself, as of this writing. But in the past his teflon defense in court has proven a viable safety net, but as we all know, eventually, after repeated use, even safety nets give way.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here