*It’s always interesting to see how a celeb reacts when the proverbial bottom falls out beneath them, so to speak.
Well now you add Kenya Moore‘s name to the list as she was caught on tape taking a big fall for the world to see. But, like we said, it’s how you react to it that separates the pros from the amateurs.
The tumble happened Saturday during a Las Vegas high-rollers competition. Kenya and other “Real Housewives” from all the franchises were each paired with four real high rollers in competitions that included a serious of games before an audience at Caesars Palace.
One game was teaching the high rollers how to walk a runway. A confident Kenya sauntered down the aisle but didn’t quite make it to the end before falling.
After watching how she handled her embarrassing tumble, you can put Miss “Gone with the Wind Fabulous” in the category professionals category. She went down while she was showing off in front of other members of the “Real Housewives” shows.
TMZ, as usual, has the evidence and it’s a doozy.
The event — at Caesars Palace — teamed high rollers with one of the Housewives — including Melissa Gorga, Jill Zarin, Kyle Richards and Vicki Gunvalson.
Moore – a former Miss USA — was coaching the gamblers in the art of strutting on a catwalk. After striking a few poses, she take a few steps forward and BOOM — she goes down HARD.
The video’s awesome … but what happens afterward is even more spectacular … ‘cuz she handles it like a champ!
Well then, let’s check it pout, shall we:
(If you can’t see the above video on your mobile device, click HERE.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here