Taking to Twitter to weigh in on the sentence, Moore extended prayers to Nida and his wife Phaedra’s family.
“You don’t have to lie, cheat or steal to be relevant at the expense of others,” Moore wrote in a tweet that she later took down from her page. “The real losers are innocent children. May God bless them.”
The pair, who last collaborated on Usher’s hit “Lil Freak” four years ago, has reunited for a new jam.
The tune, called “She Came to Give It to You,” centers around a love-struck Usher, who can’t take his eyes off one lady in the club who simply came to have a good time. As for Minaj, she uses the track to broadcast that she isn’t playing any game with her potential lovers.
To hear Usher and Nicki Minaj’s “She Came to Give It to You, click on the player below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Golden State Warriors and Steph Curry Mingle with Pres. Obama
- John Hairston: Why So Many R&B Radio Stations Are Becoming Black History!
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here