Taking to Twitter to weigh in on the sentence, Moore extended prayers to Nida and his wife Phaedra’s family.
“You don’t have to lie, cheat or steal to be relevant at the expense of others,” Moore wrote in a tweet that she later took down from her page. “The real losers are innocent children. May God bless them.”
The pair, who last collaborated on Usher’s hit “Lil Freak” four years ago, has reunited for a new jam.
The tune, called “She Came to Give It to You,” centers around a love-struck Usher, who can’t take his eyes off one lady in the club who simply came to have a good time. As for Minaj, she uses the track to broadcast that she isn’t playing any game with her potential lovers.
To hear Usher and Nicki Minaj’s “She Came to Give It to You, click on the player below:
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here