Taking to Twitter to weigh in on the sentence, Moore extended prayers to Nida and his wife Phaedra’s family.
“You don’t have to lie, cheat or steal to be relevant at the expense of others,” Moore wrote in a tweet that she later took down from her page. “The real losers are innocent children. May God bless them.”
The pair, who last collaborated on Usher’s hit “Lil Freak” four years ago, has reunited for a new jam.
The tune, called “She Came to Give It to You,” centers around a love-struck Usher, who can’t take his eyes off one lady in the club who simply came to have a good time. As for Minaj, she uses the track to broadcast that she isn’t playing any game with her potential lovers.
To hear Usher and Nicki Minaj’s “She Came to Give It to You, click on the player below:
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here