Taking to Twitter to weigh in on the sentence, Moore extended prayers to Nida and his wife Phaedra’s family.
“You don’t have to lie, cheat or steal to be relevant at the expense of others,” Moore wrote in a tweet that she later took down from her page. “The real losers are innocent children. May God bless them.”
The pair, who last collaborated on Usher’s hit “Lil Freak” four years ago, has reunited for a new jam.
The tune, called “She Came to Give It to You,” centers around a love-struck Usher, who can’t take his eyes off one lady in the club who simply came to have a good time. As for Minaj, she uses the track to broadcast that she isn’t playing any game with her potential lovers.
To hear Usher and Nicki Minaj’s “She Came to Give It to You, click on the player below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here