Taking to Twitter to weigh in on the sentence, Moore extended prayers to Nida and his wife Phaedra’s family.
“You don’t have to lie, cheat or steal to be relevant at the expense of others,” Moore wrote in a tweet that she later took down from her page. “The real losers are innocent children. May God bless them.”
The pair, who last collaborated on Usher’s hit “Lil Freak” four years ago, has reunited for a new jam.
The tune, called “She Came to Give It to You,” centers around a love-struck Usher, who can’t take his eyes off one lady in the club who simply came to have a good time. As for Minaj, she uses the track to broadcast that she isn’t playing any game with her potential lovers.
To hear Usher and Nicki Minaj’s “She Came to Give It to You, click on the player below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here