*Oh boy. is Kevin Garnett‘s neighbor ever pissed at him!
The neighbor is so mad that he’s suing the Brooklyn Nets center for ruining his ocean view.
The neighbor who owns the $3.5 mansion next door to Garnett is suing him for lying about his home’s renovation, which cost the neighbor his ocean view.
The neighbor is claiming the NBA baller’s home renovation was illegal and deceiving.
He claimed Garnett was supposed to only do minor renovations to his home.
However, Garnett had elaborate construction done on his mansion starting back in 2013.
But apparently, Garnett never obtained the proper permits to have the construction done on his $9.5 million mansion.
The neighbor said Garnett purposely avoided the permits — lying about only doing minor re-modeling instead of adding on to his home.
Garnett has reportedly refused to “trim, prune and lace trees and foliage.” Therefore, his neighbor isn’t able to see the pacific.
Well, at least the neighbor tried to reach out to KG. He tried to tell him how he felt about mansion blocking his view. He said KG and his wife could care less.
Now the neighbor is suing for damages and wants the judge to force KG to remove whatever is blocking his view.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here