*Production on “Ride Along 2″ is underway in Miami with returning stars Kevin Hart and Ice Cube in front of the camera, and Tim Story back in the director’s chair.
The film is one of eight upcoming film projects on Kevin Hart’s to-to-list. But, despite his supernova of a career, the actor and comedian – who just turned 35 on Sunday (July 6) says he’s still a student of the game.
“I don’t consider myself to be on a pedestal or nothing,” he tells EURweb.
In fact, the Philly native, whose BET series “The Real Husbands of Hollywood” returns for season 3 in October, doesn’t even feel qualified to give out advice.
“It’s tough, because I’m still seeking advice to achieve my goals,” he says.
But, Kevin does have some words of wisdom for the youngins coming into the industry:
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here