*Production on “Ride Along 2” is underway in Miami with returning stars Kevin Hart and Ice Cube in front of the camera, and Tim Story back in the director’s chair.
The film is one of eight upcoming film projects on Kevin Hart’s to-to-list. But, despite his supernova of a career, the actor and comedian – who just turned 35 on Sunday (July 6) says he’s still a student of the game.
“I don’t consider myself to be on a pedestal or nothing,” he tells EURweb.
In fact, the Philly native, whose BET series “The Real Husbands of Hollywood” returns for season 3 in October, doesn’t even feel qualified to give out advice.
“It’s tough, because I’m still seeking advice to achieve my goals,” he says.
But, Kevin does have some words of wisdom for the youngins coming into the industry:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here