*Cameo’s Larry Blackmon left his Atlanta rental home a mess and may be hit with a lawsuit by his landlord, who is also going after the singer for back rent and property damage.
According to TMZ, the singer is about to be sued by National Lender Services for $6,000 in unpaid rent. A rep for NLS says they slapped Blackmon with eviction papers to get him to leave, and he finally cleared out at the beginning of July.
But he allegedly left the place with ruined carpets, holes in walls, damaged appliances and dog feces all over the deck.
NLS estimates the damage at $10,000 and they plan on suing him for that as well.
View more pics below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here