*Cameo’s Larry Blackmon left his Atlanta rental home a mess and may be hit with a lawsuit by his landlord, who is also going after the singer for back rent and property damage.
According to TMZ, the singer is about to be sued by National Lender Services for $6,000 in unpaid rent. A rep for NLS says they slapped Blackmon with eviction papers to get him to leave, and he finally cleared out at the beginning of July.
But he allegedly left the place with ruined carpets, holes in walls, damaged appliances and dog feces all over the deck.
NLS estimates the damage at $10,000 and they plan on suing him for that as well.
View more pics below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here