*Cameo’s Larry Blackmon left his Atlanta rental home a mess and may be hit with a lawsuit by his landlord, who is also going after the singer for back rent and property damage.
According to TMZ, the singer is about to be sued by National Lender Services for $6,000 in unpaid rent. A rep for NLS says they slapped Blackmon with eviction papers to get him to leave, and he finally cleared out at the beginning of July.
But he allegedly left the place with ruined carpets, holes in walls, damaged appliances and dog feces all over the deck.
NLS estimates the damage at $10,000 and they plan on suing him for that as well.
View more pics below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here