*Cameo’s Larry Blackmon left his Atlanta rental home a mess and may be hit with a lawsuit by his landlord, who is also going after the singer for back rent and property damage.
According to TMZ, the singer is about to be sued by National Lender Services for $6,000 in unpaid rent. A rep for NLS says they slapped Blackmon with eviction papers to get him to leave, and he finally cleared out at the beginning of July.
But he allegedly left the place with ruined carpets, holes in walls, damaged appliances and dog feces all over the deck.
NLS estimates the damage at $10,000 and they plan on suing him for that as well.
View more pics below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here