*Cameo’s Larry Blackmon left his Atlanta rental home a mess and may be hit with a lawsuit by his landlord, who is also going after the singer for back rent and property damage.
According to TMZ, the singer is about to be sued by National Lender Services for $6,000 in unpaid rent. A rep for NLS says they slapped Blackmon with eviction papers to get him to leave, and he finally cleared out at the beginning of July.
But he allegedly left the place with ruined carpets, holes in walls, damaged appliances and dog feces all over the deck.
NLS estimates the damage at $10,000 and they plan on suing him for that as well.
View more pics below:
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here