As we all know, being incarcerated affects more than the person doing time, it affects entire families, and sometimes, entire communities.
But the bottom line is: it’s the kids who always suffer the most.
So when Angela Patton, Founder and Director of CAMP DIVA, spoke to a group of girls about their relationships with their fathers, it was clear that the topic struck a chord. Many of the girls needed a way to connect with fathers who were no longer in the picture for a myriad of reasons that included deceased dads, divorced dads, and incarcerated dads.
So, these young, bright minds, came up with a solution to invite daddy into their lives and the result was a real tearjerker.
Tissue please… Continue reading at EURThisNThat
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here