*A note to all photo agencies.
Malia Obama is off limits, no matter what. AKM-GSI agency learned this rule first hand.
A photographer for the agency took a picture of Malia as she left Gjelina restaurant in Venice, CA. The first daughter was at the restaurant with some friends, TMZ reports. After taking the picture, the photographer took it to AKM-GSI to sell. Several hours after posting the photo on its website for interested media outlets to purchase, the report says the agency received a call from First Lady Michelle Obama’s office, asking them to take the pictures of Malia off the website and delete them from their files.
To further emphasize their point, Mrs. Obama’s people told AKM-GSI they had promises from various media outlets not to take pictures of Malia and her sister Sasha when they’re not in the presence of their father, President Barack Obama.
Upon agreeing with the First Lady, the agency sent an e-mail to the outlets with the subject, “URGENT SET KILL NOTICE.”
“Please delete the set of Malia Obama from your archive. The set was sent around earlier today. We cannot distribute this set,” the message read.
The moral of the story? Don’t take pictures of the president’s daughter unless you’re looking for someone to contact you personally with an executive offer you can’t refuse.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here