*A man accused of stalking “Good Morning America” host Robin Roberts for the past two months is in police custody.
Page Six reports that 43-year-old Troy Warren turned up at the ABC studios in New York eight times between June 10 and June 24, demanding to see the TV personality.
“When I see her I’m going to punch her in the face,” he allegedly told “GMA” security director Michael Centrella, according to Page Six.
Court records posted online say Warren was arrested on Monday on charges of 4th-degree stalking, a misdemeanor, and is being held on $3,000 bail at Manhattan Detention Complex.
His next scheduled court date is Aug. 4.
The arrest comes just weeks after another alleged stalker turned up at ABC with a kitchen knife and threatened to kill Michael Strahan, a football Hall of Famer and the co-host of “GMA” and “Live With Kelly and Michael.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here