*A man accused of stalking “Good Morning America” host Robin Roberts for the past two months is in police custody.
Page Six reports that 43-year-old Troy Warren turned up at the ABC studios in New York eight times between June 10 and June 24, demanding to see the TV personality.
“When I see her I’m going to punch her in the face,” he allegedly told “GMA” security director Michael Centrella, according to Page Six.
Court records posted online say Warren was arrested on Monday on charges of 4th-degree stalking, a misdemeanor, and is being held on $3,000 bail at Manhattan Detention Complex.
His next scheduled court date is Aug. 4.
The arrest comes just weeks after another alleged stalker turned up at ABC with a kitchen knife and threatened to kill Michael Strahan, a football Hall of Famer and the co-host of “GMA” and “Live With Kelly and Michael.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here