*A man accused of stalking “Good Morning America” host Robin Roberts for the past two months is in police custody.
Page Six reports that 43-year-old Troy Warren turned up at the ABC studios in New York eight times between June 10 and June 24, demanding to see the TV personality.
“When I see her I’m going to punch her in the face,” he allegedly told “GMA” security director Michael Centrella, according to Page Six.
Court records posted online say Warren was arrested on Monday on charges of 4th-degree stalking, a misdemeanor, and is being held on $3,000 bail at Manhattan Detention Complex.
His next scheduled court date is Aug. 4.
The arrest comes just weeks after another alleged stalker turned up at ABC with a kitchen knife and threatened to kill Michael Strahan, a football Hall of Famer and the co-host of “GMA” and “Live With Kelly and Michael.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here