*A man accused of stalking “Good Morning America” host Robin Roberts for the past two months is in police custody.
Page Six reports that 43-year-old Troy Warren turned up at the ABC studios in New York eight times between June 10 and June 24, demanding to see the TV personality.
“When I see her I’m going to punch her in the face,” he allegedly told “GMA” security director Michael Centrella, according to Page Six.
Court records posted online say Warren was arrested on Monday on charges of 4th-degree stalking, a misdemeanor, and is being held on $3,000 bail at Manhattan Detention Complex.
His next scheduled court date is Aug. 4.
The arrest comes just weeks after another alleged stalker turned up at ABC with a kitchen knife and threatened to kill Michael Strahan, a football Hall of Famer and the co-host of “GMA” and “Live With Kelly and Michael.”
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here