And wright called it off for some very religious reasons. She doesn’t agree with her ex-fiance’s lifestyle.
She called him out for not being able to sacrifice his single-like lifestyle for her and their future marriage.
“I was engaged last year and it kind of changed that relationship big time because I was going in a direction that unfortunately a lot of people aren’t willing to sacrifice their lifestyle for,” Wright revealed.
Reportedly, not only is Wright not feeling Durant’s un-Christian ways, he cheated on her as well.
The other woman’s name is Mercedes, allegedly — who he was seeing behind Wright’s back. (This does sound unholy though. )
Mercedes, according to Mstarz, revealed back in February she didn’t care he had a fiancee. She allegedly tweeted and deleted a comment, “”I don’t care that KD has a wife, wife or no wife he still f– the same.”
She then tweeted and wrote to Durant, “@KDTrey5 enjoyed seeing you the other night. Men cheat on their wives a lot, stop acting like brand new.”
Yeah, it’s over! Fans have been offering their support to Wright after her break up though.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here