And wright called it off for some very religious reasons. She doesn’t agree with her ex-fiance’s lifestyle.
She called him out for not being able to sacrifice his single-like lifestyle for her and their future marriage.
“I was engaged last year and it kind of changed that relationship big time because I was going in a direction that unfortunately a lot of people aren’t willing to sacrifice their lifestyle for,” Wright revealed.
Reportedly, not only is Wright not feeling Durant’s un-Christian ways, he cheated on her as well.
The other woman’s name is Mercedes, allegedly — who he was seeing behind Wright’s back. (This does sound unholy though. )
Mercedes, according to Mstarz, revealed back in February she didn’t care he had a fiancee. She allegedly tweeted and deleted a comment, “”I don’t care that KD has a wife, wife or no wife he still f– the same.”
She then tweeted and wrote to Durant, [email protected] enjoyed seeing you the other night. Men cheat on their wives a lot, stop acting like brand new.”
Yeah, it’s over! Fans have been offering their support to Wright after her break up though.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here