And wright called it off for some very religious reasons. She doesn’t agree with her ex-fiance’s lifestyle.
She called him out for not being able to sacrifice his single-like lifestyle for her and their future marriage.
“I was engaged last year and it kind of changed that relationship big time because I was going in a direction that unfortunately a lot of people aren’t willing to sacrifice their lifestyle for,” Wright revealed.
Reportedly, not only is Wright not feeling Durant’s un-Christian ways, he cheated on her as well.
The other woman’s name is Mercedes, allegedly — who he was seeing behind Wright’s back. (This does sound unholy though. )
Mercedes, according to Mstarz, revealed back in February she didn’t care he had a fiancee. She allegedly tweeted and deleted a comment, “”I don’t care that KD has a wife, wife or no wife he still f– the same.”
She then tweeted and wrote to Durant, “@KDTrey5 enjoyed seeing you the other night. Men cheat on their wives a lot, stop acting like brand new.”
Yeah, it’s over! Fans have been offering their support to Wright after her break up though.
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here