And wright called it off for some very religious reasons. She doesn’t agree with her ex-fiance’s lifestyle.
She called him out for not being able to sacrifice his single-like lifestyle for her and their future marriage.
“I was engaged last year and it kind of changed that relationship big time because I was going in a direction that unfortunately a lot of people aren’t willing to sacrifice their lifestyle for,” Wright revealed.
Reportedly, not only is Wright not feeling Durant’s un-Christian ways, he cheated on her as well.
The other woman’s name is Mercedes, allegedly — who he was seeing behind Wright’s back. (This does sound unholy though. )
Mercedes, according to Mstarz, revealed back in February she didn’t care he had a fiancee. She allegedly tweeted and deleted a comment, “”I don’t care that KD has a wife, wife or no wife he still f– the same.”
She then tweeted and wrote to Durant, “@KDTrey5 enjoyed seeing you the other night. Men cheat on their wives a lot, stop acting like brand new.”
Yeah, it’s over! Fans have been offering their support to Wright after her break up though.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here