However, the musical power couple is in the bulls-eye of another barrage of divorce talk courtesy of a new report by the NY Post’s Page Six gossip column.
The tabloid is claiming that Bey and Jay will take some time away from each other at the end of their “On the Run” world tour. The paper says unless “devine intervention” happens the split will go down despite the fact that Hova is “doing all in his power to keep the marriage together.”
It seems the now unhappy couple of more than a decade has been forced to put up with each other through the end of their joint tour due to financial obligations, an inside source told the Post:
“They are trying to figure out a way to split without divorcing,” a source reportedly told the paper. “This is a huge concert tour and they’ve already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front.”
The anonymous source goes on to claim that the duo, who tied the knot in 2008, have been struggling with marital strife for years — long before they were involved in the highly-publicized elevator blowup that put their relationship under the microscope earlier this year — and that they decided to have a baby as a way of fixing their broken relationship.
“They thought a baby would make things better,” the source alleged. “They made the classic mistake of thinking a child would change everything and help to rekindle the initial fire, and it didn’t.”
According to the couple’s so-called pal, the musical duo reconciled after Beyonce gave birth to their first and only child, daughter Blue Ivy, in January 2012:
“For just a split moment, things got real for them and [Beyonce] was even talking about adding to the family,” said the snitch. “But, after a while, Jay was out doing Jay and Bey was out doing Bey.”
Well now, that’s some interesting info whether it’s true or not. What say ye? Add to the conversation in the message area below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here