After a charity event gone wrong and some name calling, their friendship has since been no more.
Leakes admitted she thought they moved past their issues, but Bailey “blindsided” her by reliving their drama during the “RHOA” reunion show.
“There’s no friendship and there will not be. I am so done with her. I don’t even have words for her. We had a real friendship and I don’t play those games,” Leakes revealed on “Watch What Happens Live.”
The women even spent time together off camera, and Leakes found it funny after so much time had passed Bailey would have an issue with her.
Leakes added, “I really loved her and I feel like if she had an issue with me, I don’t understand somebody waiting six months to have an issue with you.”
Leakes preferred if Bailey would have talked with her in private instead of blasting her during the reunion show.
“How dare you be my good friend and I be there for you and you wait six months to tell me I did something wrong in front of people who don’t give a damn about our friendship,” she said. “Why would you bring this up in front of people who don’t care about our friendship one way or the other?”
She said she had forgiven Bailey, but their friendship will never be fixed.
“I can forgive her, but I don’t want to have a friendship with her,” NeNe said. “I can’t hear that b!tc# out.”
Bailey did not respond to Leakes, but she posted a graphic on Instagram saying she was over the drama:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here