After a charity event gone wrong and some name calling, their friendship has since been no more.
Leakes admitted she thought they moved past their issues, but Bailey “blindsided” her by reliving their drama during the “RHOA” reunion show.
“There’s no friendship and there will not be. I am so done with her. I don’t even have words for her. We had a real friendship and I don’t play those games,” Leakes revealed on “Watch What Happens Live.”
The women even spent time together off camera, and Leakes found it funny after so much time had passed Bailey would have an issue with her.
Leakes added, “I really loved her and I feel like if she had an issue with me, I don’t understand somebody waiting six months to have an issue with you.”
Leakes preferred if Bailey would have talked with her in private instead of blasting her during the reunion show.
“How dare you be my good friend and I be there for you and you wait six months to tell me I did something wrong in front of people who don’t give a damn about our friendship,” she said. “Why would you bring this up in front of people who don’t care about our friendship one way or the other?”
She said she had forgiven Bailey, but their friendship will never be fixed.
“I can forgive her, but I don’t want to have a friendship with her,” NeNe said. “I can’t hear that b!tc# out.”
Bailey did not respond to Leakes, but she posted a graphic on Instagram saying she was over the drama:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here