After a charity event gone wrong and some name calling, their friendship has since been no more.
Leakes admitted she thought they moved past their issues, but Bailey “blindsided” her by reliving their drama during the “RHOA” reunion show.
“There’s no friendship and there will not be. I am so done with her. I don’t even have words for her. We had a real friendship and I don’t play those games,” Leakes revealed on “Watch What Happens Live.”
The women even spent time together off camera, and Leakes found it funny after so much time had passed Bailey would have an issue with her.
Leakes added, “I really loved her and I feel like if she had an issue with me, I don’t understand somebody waiting six months to have an issue with you.”
Leakes preferred if Bailey would have talked with her in private instead of blasting her during the reunion show.
“How dare you be my good friend and I be there for you and you wait six months to tell me I did something wrong in front of people who don’t give a damn about our friendship,” she said. “Why would you bring this up in front of people who don’t care about our friendship one way or the other?”
She said she had forgiven Bailey, but their friendship will never be fixed.
“I can forgive her, but I don’t want to have a friendship with her,” NeNe said. “I can’t hear that b!tc# out.”
Bailey did not respond to Leakes, but she posted a graphic on Instagram saying she was over the drama:
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here