North’s mother, Kim Kardashian, recalled the incident during this past Sunday’s episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” According to Kim, the incident turned the first class flight home to Los Angeles into “the trip from Hell.”
“Mom had the baby, I fell asleep, I woke up to this woman screaming, ‘Kanye West’s baby!’ The woman is screaming at my child, I jump up,” Kim stated, before her sister Khloe interjected: “I would’ve punched her in her face.”
“No, we were on a plane. I wanted to,” Kim replied. “It was crazy.”
The racist passenger wasn’t hard to notice as she started yelling and making her feelings known about Kim and North.
“This lady stood up in the cabin in first class and yelled at the top of her lungs, ‘She’s with a black guy, and that baby is black! And you need to shut that black baby up!'” Kris told Khloe.
I would say, ‘Hashtag, fact my baby is black. Hashtag, I only like black c**k!’ That’s what I would say!,” Khloe told her mom.
Kim’s infamous sex tape with Ray J was brought up by the woman, according to Kim, who noted that the woman shouted “‘And she has a sex video with a black guy. How disgusting, with a black guy.’ Like going on and on.”
Kim noted how relief ultimately came in the form of the pilot, who came out and told the woman they were going to call the LAPD as soon as they landed, before the woman’s husband apparently sat on her and told her to “shut up,” the Huffington Post noted.
“It was the trip from hell. It was so racist,” Kim said.
To see Kim Kardashian’s recollection of her encounter with the racist airplane passenger, check out the video below:
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here