*TMZ says don’t believe the reports circulating that President Obama is in escrow on a home in the exclusive Rancho Mirage gated community.
The house in question is listed at $4.25 million and escrow is supposed to close at the end of the month.
But sources close to the President who are familiar with the situation tell TMZ that the reports are not true, and that POTUS and FLOTUS have never even seen the house and have definitely not made an offer.
TMZ also reports that the Obamas have relied heavily on their famed interior decorator Michael S. Smith. Six months ago, someone who was looking at the house asked Smith to come along to give his opinion.
“We’re told Smith made it clear … he didn’t like the house AT ALL,” notes the website “It’s pushed up against the mountain, it doesn’t have a lot of light and it’s just not that stylish. The buyer passed.”
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here