*TMZ says don’t believe the reports circulating that President Obama is in escrow on a home in the exclusive Rancho Mirage gated community.
The house in question is listed at $4.25 million and escrow is supposed to close at the end of the month.
But sources close to the President who are familiar with the situation tell TMZ that the reports are not true, and that POTUS and FLOTUS have never even seen the house and have definitely not made an offer.
TMZ also reports that the Obamas have relied heavily on their famed interior decorator Michael S. Smith. Six months ago, someone who was looking at the house asked Smith to come along to give his opinion.
“We’re told Smith made it clear … he didn’t like the house AT ALL,” notes the website “It’s pushed up against the mountain, it doesn’t have a lot of light and it’s just not that stylish. The buyer passed.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here