*TMZ says don’t believe the reports circulating that President Obama is in escrow on a home in the exclusive Rancho Mirage gated community.
The house in question is listed at $4.25 million and escrow is supposed to close at the end of the month.
But sources close to the President who are familiar with the situation tell TMZ that the reports are not true, and that POTUS and FLOTUS have never even seen the house and have definitely not made an offer.
TMZ also reports that the Obamas have relied heavily on their famed interior decorator Michael S. Smith. Six months ago, someone who was looking at the house asked Smith to come along to give his opinion.
“We’re told Smith made it clear … he didn’t like the house AT ALL,” notes the website “It’s pushed up against the mountain, it doesn’t have a lot of light and it’s just not that stylish. The buyer passed.”
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here