*TMZ says don’t believe the reports circulating that President Obama is in escrow on a home in the exclusive Rancho Mirage gated community.
The house in question is listed at $4.25 million and escrow is supposed to close at the end of the month.
But sources close to the President who are familiar with the situation tell TMZ that the reports are not true, and that POTUS and FLOTUS have never even seen the house and have definitely not made an offer.
TMZ also reports that the Obamas have relied heavily on their famed interior decorator Michael S. Smith. Six months ago, someone who was looking at the house asked Smith to come along to give his opinion.
“We’re told Smith made it clear … he didn’t like the house AT ALL,” notes the website “It’s pushed up against the mountain, it doesn’t have a lot of light and it’s just not that stylish. The buyer passed.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here