*TMZ says don’t believe the reports circulating that President Obama is in escrow on a home in the exclusive Rancho Mirage gated community.
The house in question is listed at $4.25 million and escrow is supposed to close at the end of the month.
But sources close to the President who are familiar with the situation tell TMZ that the reports are not true, and that POTUS and FLOTUS have never even seen the house and have definitely not made an offer.
TMZ also reports that the Obamas have relied heavily on their famed interior decorator Michael S. Smith. Six months ago, someone who was looking at the house asked Smith to come along to give his opinion.
“We’re told Smith made it clear … he didn’t like the house AT ALL,” notes the website “It’s pushed up against the mountain, it doesn’t have a lot of light and it’s just not that stylish. The buyer passed.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here