*Some would argue that it definitely pays to be a white man – even a deeply tanned one, at times like this.
It is exactly in these times that we see just how lopsided “the system” remains when it comes to equal justice for all.
By no stretch of the imagination, this may be the most perfect example of how, if the tables were turned and the guilty party was a black man, you could bet your next breath he would have gotten a prison sentence.
In this story, however, a former public works inspector for a small town in northern New Jersey actually admitted that over a two year period he actually stole $460,000 in quarters that had been collected from the city’s parking meters .
And the judge decided he doesn’t have to go to prison for it.
Instead, Superior Court Judge Patrick Roma has given him five years of probation.
Is your blood boiling yet?
Read more at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here