*All R&B Divas don’t always have to sing.
Nicci Gilbert, a producer of the successful reality show “R&B Divas,” wants people to stop the “Sing Anna May” thing with former Destiny’s Child member LaTavia Roberson.
Roberson has been criticized fiercely by cast members and viewers for not singing on a show about … singers.
Our associate, LaCora Stephens, caught up with OGDs (original divas) Nicci Gilbert & Kelly Price at a pre-ESPY event at the Luxe Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. Price spoke on the catalyst of the making of her new hit single, “It’s My Time.”
“There’s so much more that I want to do. I don’t intend to wait on anyone to do all I want…It’s My Time!”, exclaimed Kelly. She also mentioned that LaTavia probably was told she didn’t have to sing and it became an issue when the cameras started rolling.”
Nicci added, we can now stop asking the lady to sing and start asking more about what’s going on in her life.”
What say you in the matter? Check out the ladies in the video immediately below and join the conversation with your thoughts in the comment area further below .
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here