*All R&B Divas don’t always have to sing.
Nicci Gilbert, a producer of the successful reality show “R&B Divas,” wants people to stop the “Sing Anna May” thing with former Destiny’s Child member LaTavia Roberson.
Roberson has been criticized fiercely by cast members and viewers for not singing on a show about … singers.
Our associate, LaCora Stephens, caught up with OGDs (original divas) Nicci Gilbert & Kelly Price at a pre-ESPY event at the Luxe Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. Price spoke on the catalyst of the making of her new hit single, “It’s My Time.”
“There’s so much more that I want to do. I don’t intend to wait on anyone to do all I want…It’s My Time!”, exclaimed Kelly. She also mentioned that LaTavia probably was told she didn’t have to sing and it became an issue when the cameras started rolling.”
Nicci added, we can now stop asking the lady to sing and start asking more about what’s going on in her life.”
What say you in the matter? Check out the ladies in the video immediately below and join the conversation with your thoughts in the comment area further below .
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here