*All R&B Divas don’t always have to sing.
Nicci Gilbert, a producer of the successful reality show “R&B Divas,” wants people to stop the “Sing Anna May” thing with former Destiny’s Child member LaTavia Roberson.
Roberson has been criticized fiercely by cast members and viewers for not singing on a show about … singers.
Our associate, LaCora Stephens, caught up with OGDs (original divas) Nicci Gilbert & Kelly Price at a pre-ESPY event at the Luxe Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. Price spoke on the catalyst of the making of her new hit single, “It’s My Time.”
“There’s so much more that I want to do. I don’t intend to wait on anyone to do all I want…It’s My Time!”, exclaimed Kelly. She also mentioned that LaTavia probably was told she didn’t have to sing and it became an issue when the cameras started rolling.”
Nicci added, we can now stop asking the lady to sing and start asking more about what’s going on in her life.”
What say you in the matter? Check out the ladies in the video immediately below and join the conversation with your thoughts in the comment area further below .
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here