*TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris is back in Los Angeles — possibly with a boyfriend – for the purpose of re-establishing Jackson family ties.
Paris was hanging out in Calabasas Wednesday night with some friends as guardian T.J. Jackson followed closely behind, according to the website. In photos posted to the website, TMZ says, “the guy with the dark hair might be a date or a boyfriend.”
Sources connected to the Jacksons say the doctors who have been treating Paris after she tried to take her life have told her she needs to create a family support system, because she’s become estranged from her entire family.
According to TMZ, doctors were concerned 16-year-old Paris’ only meaningful relationship has been with Debbie Rowe — her biological mother who does not have custody. Doctors want her to mend fences with Katherine, her siblings and other immediate family. They believe it’s important to her healing.
Paris tried to take her own life by cutting herself a year ago. She’s been living in Utah at a boarding school where she’s receiving therapy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here