*TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris is back in Los Angeles — possibly with a boyfriend – for the purpose of re-establishing Jackson family ties.
Paris was hanging out in Calabasas Wednesday night with some friends as guardian T.J. Jackson followed closely behind, according to the website. In photos posted to the website, TMZ says, “the guy with the dark hair might be a date or a boyfriend.”
Sources connected to the Jacksons say the doctors who have been treating Paris after she tried to take her life have told her she needs to create a family support system, because she’s become estranged from her entire family.
According to TMZ, doctors were concerned 16-year-old Paris’ only meaningful relationship has been with Debbie Rowe — her biological mother who does not have custody. Doctors want her to mend fences with Katherine, her siblings and other immediate family. They believe it’s important to her healing.
Paris tried to take her own life by cutting herself a year ago. She’s been living in Utah at a boarding school where she’s receiving therapy.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here