*Hopes of seeing Paris Jackson from out of the shadow of treatment could be far off.
The daughter of Michael Jackson will likely remain in intensive counseling for several more years, according to TMZ. Paris was admitted to an in-patient treatment facility after her suicide attempt in April of last year.
This past fall, sources report, Paris was transferred to a boarding school in Utah where she is continuing her treatment and education. To date, the Jackson family hasn’t spoken on the teenager’s progress.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here