According to Rhymes with Snitch, Pilar took to social media to put out a series of bizarre posts, calling out various officials in Texas as well as Deion and his family for conspiring against her and other citizens of the Moorish Divine and National Movement.
In May, Pilar’s affiliation with the organization served as the reason for her to demand that her divorce settlement from Deion Sanders be thrown out.
Pilar’s social media posts can be seen below:
Meanwhile, as for Deion Sanders, he’s facing legal troubles from ignoring all court orders for him to pay Pilar’s legal fees, which are worth $250K. Cocoafab.com notes that the fees were accrued during Deion and Pilar’s divorce. The proceedings from that case resulted in Deion being awarded full custody of all three of the former couple’s children.
Although Deion initially served Pilar with divorce papers on September 22, 2011, the former NFL star pulled away from his allegations as he denied that he and Pilar would officially be splitting. Deion finally admitted that he and his wife were headed for divorce months later, on December 17,2011
To date, Larry Friedman, Pilar Sanders’ divorce lawyer is still waiting for payment from an order made in May 2012. After a two-year wait, Sanders filed documents to begin placing a lien on Sanders’ assets.
Colin County records cite an abstract of the judgment, which states that Deion has not followed court orders and has refused to make any payments. Friedman says that If Deion continues to refuse to make payments, consequences will include a lien that will likely be placed upon his Texas mansion.
For more about Deion Sanders’ refusal to pay Pilar’s legal fees, click here.
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here