According to Rhymes with Snitch, Pilar took to social media to put out a series of bizarre posts, calling out various officials in Texas as well as Deion and his family for conspiring against her and other citizens of the Moorish Divine and National Movement.
In May, Pilar’s affiliation with the organization served as the reason for her to demand that her divorce settlement from Deion Sanders be thrown out.
Pilar’s social media posts can be seen below:
Meanwhile, as for Deion Sanders, he’s facing legal troubles from ignoring all court orders for him to pay Pilar’s legal fees, which are worth $250K. Cocoafab.com notes that the fees were accrued during Deion and Pilar’s divorce. The proceedings from that case resulted in Deion being awarded full custody of all three of the former couple’s children.
Although Deion initially served Pilar with divorce papers on September 22, 2011, the former NFL star pulled away from his allegations as he denied that he and Pilar would officially be splitting. Deion finally admitted that he and his wife were headed for divorce months later, on December 17,2011
To date, Larry Friedman, Pilar Sanders’ divorce lawyer is still waiting for payment from an order made in May 2012. After a two-year wait, Sanders filed documents to begin placing a lien on Sanders’ assets.
Colin County records cite an abstract of the judgment, which states that Deion has not followed court orders and has refused to make any payments. Friedman says that If Deion continues to refuse to make payments, consequences will include a lien that will likely be placed upon his Texas mansion.
For more about Deion Sanders’ refusal to pay Pilar’s legal fees, click here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here