*The messy situation between Sherri Shepherd and Lamar Sally continues.
Shepherd reportedly doesn’t want anything to do with her unborn surrogate baby … because she believes her estranged husband defrauded her into having the kid in the first place so he could get child support, according to TMZ:
Sherri and her husband Lamar Sally each separately filed legal docs to end their marriage. The big complication — a baby will be born this month to a surrogate who signed a contract with Sherri and Lamar.
Now our sources say … the baby was conceived with Lamar’s sperm, but NOT Sherri’s egg.
Now here’s where it gets tricky. We’re told Sherri does not want custody or even to be considered a parent … because she doesn’t want to get stuck with massive child support payments.
Sherri wants a judge to rule she has no parental rights or responsibilities — which would shut the door to child support. She claims Lamar defrauded her — that he got her to sign on for a surrogate birth knowing full well he would divorce her and then nail her to the wall for child support.
You can get MORE of this story at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here