*Shaquille O’Neal and rapper Waka Flocka Flame are being sued for reposting a photo of a man with a rare disorder and mocking his appearance.
Jahmel Binion posted a selfie back in April which Shaq and Waka eventually reposted with captions that made fun of his appearance. Jahmel suffers from a disorder called hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. It causes limited hair growth, missing teeth, and facial deformities.
Once Shaq found out about Jahmel’s condition he took down the post, got in touch with Jahmel and apologized. He tweeted, “Made a new friend today when I called and apologized to Jahmel Binion. Great dude. #alwayslearning #MYBADCUZ.”
Well, apparently the apology wasn’t enough. Jahmel has now filed a defamation suit against Shaq, Waka, and Utah Jazz guard Trey Burke, who allegedly threw in his own insults over social media. The lawsuit points out that more than 8.4 million people saw the insults.
Jahmel, 23, told the Macomb Daily in Michigan: “When they said sorry, I felt like they were saying it to get the pressure off of them for being considered ‘bad people.’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here