*Shaquille O’Neal and rapper Waka Flocka Flame are being sued for reposting a photo of a man with a rare disorder and mocking his appearance.
Jahmel Binion posted a selfie back in April which Shaq and Waka eventually reposted with captions that made fun of his appearance. Jahmel suffers from a disorder called hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. It causes limited hair growth, missing teeth, and facial deformities.
Once Shaq found out about Jahmel’s condition he took down the post, got in touch with Jahmel and apologized. He tweeted, “Made a new friend today when I called and apologized to Jahmel Binion. Great dude. #alwayslearning #MYBADCUZ.”
Well, apparently the apology wasn’t enough. Jahmel has now filed a defamation suit against Shaq, Waka, and Utah Jazz guard Trey Burke, who allegedly threw in his own insults over social media. The lawsuit points out that more than 8.4 million people saw the insults.
Jahmel, 23, told the Macomb Daily in Michigan: “When they said sorry, I felt like they were saying it to get the pressure off of them for being considered ‘bad people.’”
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here