*Sherri Shepherd will maintain primary physical custody of her 9-year-old son, despite her ex-husband’s claims she’s a bad mother.
The exiting co-host of “The View” emerged victorious over her first husband Jeffrey Tarpley following Monday’s hearing in L.A. County Court. He was seeking full custody of their son, but was denied by the judge.
As previously reported, Tarpley accused Shepherd of neglecting Jeffrey Jr., and blamed her for the boy not being able to read or tie his shoe laces.
The judge clearly disagreed. In court docs obtained by TMZ, she wrote, “There has not been a material change in circumstances to grant the request.”
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here