*Sherri Shepherd will maintain primary physical custody of her 9-year-old son, despite her ex-husband’s claims she’s a bad mother.
The exiting co-host of “The View” emerged victorious over her first husband Jeffrey Tarpley following Monday’s hearing in L.A. County Court. He was seeking full custody of their son, but was denied by the judge.
As previously reported, Tarpley accused Shepherd of neglecting Jeffrey Jr., and blamed her for the boy not being able to read or tie his shoe laces.
The judge clearly disagreed. In court docs obtained by TMZ, she wrote, “There has not been a material change in circumstances to grant the request.”
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Angie Stone & Daughter Address Violent Fight with T.D. Jakes (WATCH)
- MSNBC Moves Rev. Al Sharpton’s ‘PoliticsNation’ to Sunday Mornings
- Atlanta Police Scratching Their Head About Racist Elmer Fudd Graffiti
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here