*Sherri Shepherd will maintain primary physical custody of her 9-year-old son, despite her ex-husband’s claims she’s a bad mother.
The exiting co-host of “The View” emerged victorious over her first husband Jeffrey Tarpley following Monday’s hearing in L.A. County Court. He was seeking full custody of their son, but was denied by the judge.
As previously reported, Tarpley accused Shepherd of neglecting Jeffrey Jr., and blamed her for the boy not being able to read or tie his shoe laces.
The judge clearly disagreed. In court docs obtained by TMZ, she wrote, “There has not been a material change in circumstances to grant the request.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here