*Sherri Shepherd will maintain primary physical custody of her 9-year-old son, despite her ex-husband’s claims she’s a bad mother.
The exiting co-host of “The View” emerged victorious over her first husband Jeffrey Tarpley following Monday’s hearing in L.A. County Court. He was seeking full custody of their son, but was denied by the judge.
As previously reported, Tarpley accused Shepherd of neglecting Jeffrey Jr., and blamed her for the boy not being able to read or tie his shoe laces.
The judge clearly disagreed. In court docs obtained by TMZ, she wrote, “There has not been a material change in circumstances to grant the request.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here