*Sherri Shepherd will maintain primary physical custody of her 9-year-old son, despite her ex-husband’s claims she’s a bad mother.
The exiting co-host of “The View” emerged victorious over her first husband Jeffrey Tarpley following Monday’s hearing in L.A. County Court. He was seeking full custody of their son, but was denied by the judge.
As previously reported, Tarpley accused Shepherd of neglecting Jeffrey Jr., and blamed her for the boy not being able to read or tie his shoe laces.
The judge clearly disagreed. In court docs obtained by TMZ, she wrote, “There has not been a material change in circumstances to grant the request.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here