*Stephen A. Smith tells TMZ he has no plans to challenge ESPN’s decision to suspend him for on-air comments he made about domestic violence, telling the website, “It was my mistake.”
“I’m a man … you deal with the things that you do,” Smith told TMZ at LaGuardia Airport.
Smith said he has not yet spoken with ESPN co-worker Michelle Beadle, who was extremely critical of his comments, but praised her as a “great person.”
Smith stepped into some mess on Friday’s “First Take” when he implied that women can “provoke” domestic violence. He made an on-air apology Monday, but ESPN suspended him anyway…until next Wednesday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here