*”Atlanta Exes” hasn’t premiered yet, but fans of Atlanta reality (the world) will probably tune in.
Glover died in a tragic Georgia jet ski accident back in 2012.
“I am focusing on my foundation for Kile’s World,” she told Sister 2 Sister. “My goal is to open a school in honor of my beloved son.”
Raymond is on the show due to her tumultuous marriage and nasty divorce with R&B crooner, pop icon Usher.
The show won’t only feature her drama with her ex-husband and recovering from her son’s death, but some other drama too.
“Of course, we have our normal little spats here and there. It’s just like hanging out with friends…nothing serious. We all love each other. We have a great camaraderie now,” she said.
She knew Monyetta Shaw and Sheree Buchanan before the show’s taping started.
Raymond said the ladies had to adjust to each other’s strong personalities.
“Everybody is different; nobody is born to be the same,” Raymond said about the ladies’ misunderstandings. “We had little, small issues, but nothing major.”
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here