*”Atlanta Exes” hasn’t premiered yet, but fans of Atlanta reality (the world) will probably tune in.
Glover died in a tragic Georgia jet ski accident back in 2012.
“I am focusing on my foundation for Kile’s World,” she told Sister 2 Sister. “My goal is to open a school in honor of my beloved son.”
Raymond is on the show due to her tumultuous marriage and nasty divorce with R&B crooner, pop icon Usher.
The show won’t only feature her drama with her ex-husband and recovering from her son’s death, but some other drama too.
“Of course, we have our normal little spats here and there. It’s just like hanging out with friends…nothing serious. We all love each other. We have a great camaraderie now,” she said.
She knew Monyetta Shaw and Sheree Buchanan before the show’s taping started.
Raymond said the ladies had to adjust to each other’s strong personalities.
“Everybody is different; nobody is born to be the same,” Raymond said about the ladies’ misunderstandings. “We had little, small issues, but nothing major.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here