*”Atlanta Exes” hasn’t premiered yet, but fans of Atlanta reality (the world) will probably tune in.
Glover died in a tragic Georgia jet ski accident back in 2012.
“I am focusing on my foundation for Kile’s World,” she told Sister 2 Sister. “My goal is to open a school in honor of my beloved son.”
Raymond is on the show due to her tumultuous marriage and nasty divorce with R&B crooner, pop icon Usher.
The show won’t only feature her drama with her ex-husband and recovering from her son’s death, but some other drama too.
“Of course, we have our normal little spats here and there. It’s just like hanging out with friends…nothing serious. We all love each other. We have a great camaraderie now,” she said.
She knew Monyetta Shaw and Sheree Buchanan before the show’s taping started.
Raymond said the ladies had to adjust to each other’s strong personalities.
“Everybody is different; nobody is born to be the same,” Raymond said about the ladies’ misunderstandings. “We had little, small issues, but nothing major.”
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here