*”Atlanta Exes” hasn’t premiered yet, but fans of Atlanta reality (the world) will probably tune in.
Glover died in a tragic Georgia jet ski accident back in 2012.
“I am focusing on my foundation for Kile’s World,” she told Sister 2 Sister. “My goal is to open a school in honor of my beloved son.”
Raymond is on the show due to her tumultuous marriage and nasty divorce with R&B crooner, pop icon Usher.
The show won’t only feature her drama with her ex-husband and recovering from her son’s death, but some other drama too.
“Of course, we have our normal little spats here and there. It’s just like hanging out with friends…nothing serious. We all love each other. We have a great camaraderie now,” she said.
She knew Monyetta Shaw and Sheree Buchanan before the show’s taping started.
Raymond said the ladies had to adjust to each other’s strong personalities.
“Everybody is different; nobody is born to be the same,” Raymond said about the ladies’ misunderstandings. “We had little, small issues, but nothing major.”
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here