*”Atlanta Exes” hasn’t premiered yet, but fans of Atlanta reality (the world) will probably tune in.
Glover died in a tragic Georgia jet ski accident back in 2012.
“I am focusing on my foundation for Kile’s World,” she told Sister 2 Sister. “My goal is to open a school in honor of my beloved son.”
Raymond is on the show due to her tumultuous marriage and nasty divorce with R&B crooner, pop icon Usher.
The show won’t only feature her drama with her ex-husband and recovering from her son’s death, but some other drama too.
“Of course, we have our normal little spats here and there. It’s just like hanging out with friends…nothing serious. We all love each other. We have a great camaraderie now,” she said.
She knew Monyetta Shaw and Sheree Buchanan before the show’s taping started.
Raymond said the ladies had to adjust to each other’s strong personalities.
“Everybody is different; nobody is born to be the same,” Raymond said about the ladies’ misunderstandings. “We had little, small issues, but nothing major.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here