TGT lost to Young Money in the Best Group category. And Tank definitely shared how he really felt about it.
On one hand he said they were robbed and on the other, he said he doesn’t care about the BET Awards. Hmm…
Nevertheless, TGT debut album, “Three Kings,” was a success debuting at number three on the Billboard 200.
And he’s trying to figure out how Young Money beat the group of R&B crooners. Young Money isn’t a real group, he said!
And of course like a true celebrity ready to rant, he took to @TheRealTank on Twitter.
“This sh*t is hilarious.. Not that I wanted the award.. I just wanted it to be truthful.. Too much to ask..,” he tweeted. “Im never defined by an award! Only the truth!.. A group that wasn’t even a group won tonight!..lol. Hypocrisy!”
But Tank continued on — saying he doesn’t care about the BET Awards yet still rants about it.
“I don’t care to be nominated for any for this fake sh*t!! What matters is how the fans feel! And they show up!! Done!!..,” he ranted.
But he said he has no beef with Young Money — just with the BET Awards’ poor judgement on categorization and who wins, who loses.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here