TGT lost to Young Money in the Best Group category. And Tank definitely shared how he really felt about it.
On one hand he said they were robbed and on the other, he said he doesn’t care about the BET Awards. Hmm…
Nevertheless, TGT debut album, “Three Kings,” was a success debuting at number three on the Billboard 200.
And he’s trying to figure out how Young Money beat the group of R&B crooners. Young Money isn’t a real group, he said!
And of course like a true celebrity ready to rant, he took to @TheRealTank on Twitter.
“This sh*t is hilarious.. Not that I wanted the award.. I just wanted it to be truthful.. Too much to ask..,” he tweeted. “Im never defined by an award! Only the truth!.. A group that wasn’t even a group won tonight!..lol. Hypocrisy!”
But Tank continued on — saying he doesn’t care about the BET Awards yet still rants about it.
“I don’t care to be nominated for any for this fake sh*t!! What matters is how the fans feel! And they show up!! Done!!..,” he ranted.
But he said he has no beef with Young Money — just with the BET Awards’ poor judgement on categorization and who wins, who loses.
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here