TGT lost to Young Money in the Best Group category. And Tank definitely shared how he really felt about it.
On one hand he said they were robbed and on the other, he said he doesn’t care about the BET Awards. Hmm…
Nevertheless, TGT debut album, “Three Kings,” was a success debuting at number three on the Billboard 200.
And he’s trying to figure out how Young Money beat the group of R&B crooners. Young Money isn’t a real group, he said!
And of course like a true celebrity ready to rant, he took to @TheRealTank on Twitter.
“This sh*t is hilarious.. Not that I wanted the award.. I just wanted it to be truthful.. Too much to ask..,” he tweeted. “Im never defined by an award! Only the truth!.. A group that wasn’t even a group won tonight!..lol. Hypocrisy!”
But Tank continued on — saying he doesn’t care about the BET Awards yet still rants about it.
“I don’t care to be nominated for any for this fake sh*t!! What matters is how the fans feel! And they show up!! Done!!..,” he ranted.
But he said he has no beef with Young Money — just with the BET Awards’ poor judgement on categorization and who wins, who loses.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here