*Taye Diggs has yet another TV gig.
The actor, who currently stars in the TNT Steven Bochco summer crime drama “Murder in the First,” will guest star on the CBS legal drama “The Good Wife,” returning Sept. 21 for its sixth season.
Diggs is set to appear in multiple episodes as an equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner who aligns himself with Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski).
We couldn’t be more excited to have Taye on the show,” said executive producers Robert and Michelle King in a statement. “We’ve been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease.”
Diggs, whose split from his wife, Idina Menzel, made headlines late last year, was last seen on the big screen in “The Best Man Holiday.”
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here