*Taye Diggs has yet another TV gig.
The actor, who currently stars in the TNT Steven Bochco summer crime drama “Murder in the First,” will guest star on the CBS legal drama “The Good Wife,” returning Sept. 21 for its sixth season.
Diggs is set to appear in multiple episodes as an equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner who aligns himself with Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski).
We couldn’t be more excited to have Taye on the show,” said executive producers Robert and Michelle King in a statement. “We’ve been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease.”
Diggs, whose split from his wife, Idina Menzel, made headlines late last year, was last seen on the big screen in “The Best Man Holiday.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here