*Taye Diggs has yet another TV gig.
The actor, who currently stars in the TNT Steven Bochco summer crime drama “Murder in the First,” will guest star on the CBS legal drama “The Good Wife,” returning Sept. 21 for its sixth season.
Diggs is set to appear in multiple episodes as an equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner who aligns himself with Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski).
We couldn’t be more excited to have Taye on the show,” said executive producers Robert and Michelle King in a statement. “We’ve been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease.”
Diggs, whose split from his wife, Idina Menzel, made headlines late last year, was last seen on the big screen in “The Best Man Holiday.”
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here