*Taye Diggs has yet another TV gig.
The actor, who currently stars in the TNT Steven Bochco summer crime drama “Murder in the First,” will guest star on the CBS legal drama “The Good Wife,” returning Sept. 21 for its sixth season.
Diggs is set to appear in multiple episodes as an equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner who aligns himself with Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski).
We couldn’t be more excited to have Taye on the show,” said executive producers Robert and Michelle King in a statement. “We’ve been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease.”
Diggs, whose split from his wife, Idina Menzel, made headlines late last year, was last seen on the big screen in “The Best Man Holiday.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here