*Taye Diggs has yet another TV gig.
The actor, who currently stars in the TNT Steven Bochco summer crime drama “Murder in the First,” will guest star on the CBS legal drama “The Good Wife,” returning Sept. 21 for its sixth season.
Diggs is set to appear in multiple episodes as an equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner who aligns himself with Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski).
We couldn’t be more excited to have Taye on the show,” said executive producers Robert and Michelle King in a statement. “We’ve been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease.”
Diggs, whose split from his wife, Idina Menzel, made headlines late last year, was last seen on the big screen in “The Best Man Holiday.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here