And you say it has happened more than once? Yep, to many of us. You call the customer service department of your cable network to have your services disconnected, and instead of a “Yes, right away sir (or) ma’am” you get a long road of twists and turns.
This is what happened to one customer of cable and Internet giant, Comcast. But the thing is, the customer service rep was not counting on the tech-savvy nature of the person he was speaking to.
Hee. Hee. Hee.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here