*There’s good news for Tracy Morgan.
The former “Saturday Night Live” and “30 Rock” star has been released from a rehab facility where he had been healing from serious injuries he suffered in a car crash that left a fellow comedian dead, according to his spokesman on Saturday.
Lewis Kay, the comedian’s spokesman, said Morgan will continue his recovery at home with an “aggressive outpatient program.”
Morgan suffered a broken leg and broken ribs when the limousine bus/van he was riding in was hit from behind June 7 by a Wal-Mart truck on the New Jersey Turnpike.
The wreck killed 62-year-old comedian James McNair, who went by the name Jimmy Mack. Comedian Ardley Fuqua and another passenger, Jeffrey Millea, were injured.
Meanwhile, on Thursday, lawyers for Morgan filed a lawsuit against Bentonville, Arkansas-based Walmart Stores Inc. in U.S. District Court in New Jersey, claiming the retailer was negligent when a driver of one of its tractor-trailers rammed into Morgan’s limousine van.
You can get MORE of this AP story at Yahoo News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here