*There’s good news for Tracy Morgan.
The former “Saturday Night Live” and “30 Rock” star has been released from a rehab facility where he had been healing from serious injuries he suffered in a car crash that left a fellow comedian dead, according to his spokesman on Saturday.
Lewis Kay, the comedian’s spokesman, said Morgan will continue his recovery at home with an “aggressive outpatient program.”
Morgan suffered a broken leg and broken ribs when the limousine bus/van he was riding in was hit from behind June 7 by a Wal-Mart truck on the New Jersey Turnpike.
The wreck killed 62-year-old comedian James McNair, who went by the name Jimmy Mack. Comedian Ardley Fuqua and another passenger, Jeffrey Millea, were injured.
Meanwhile, on Thursday, lawyers for Morgan filed a lawsuit against Bentonville, Arkansas-based Walmart Stores Inc. in U.S. District Court in New Jersey, claiming the retailer was negligent when a driver of one of its tractor-trailers rammed into Morgan’s limousine van.
You can get MORE of this AP story at Yahoo News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here