*There’s good news for Tracy Morgan.
The former “Saturday Night Live” and “30 Rock” star has been released from a rehab facility where he had been healing from serious injuries he suffered in a car crash that left a fellow comedian dead, according to his spokesman on Saturday.
Lewis Kay, the comedian’s spokesman, said Morgan will continue his recovery at home with an “aggressive outpatient program.”
Morgan suffered a broken leg and broken ribs when the limousine bus/van he was riding in was hit from behind June 7 by a Wal-Mart truck on the New Jersey Turnpike.
The wreck killed 62-year-old comedian James McNair, who went by the name Jimmy Mack. Comedian Ardley Fuqua and another passenger, Jeffrey Millea, were injured.
Meanwhile, on Thursday, lawyers for Morgan filed a lawsuit against Bentonville, Arkansas-based Walmart Stores Inc. in U.S. District Court in New Jersey, claiming the retailer was negligent when a driver of one of its tractor-trailers rammed into Morgan’s limousine van.
You can get MORE of this AP story at Yahoo News.
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here