*There’s good news for Tracy Morgan.
The former “Saturday Night Live” and “30 Rock” star has been released from a rehab facility where he had been healing from serious injuries he suffered in a car crash that left a fellow comedian dead, according to his spokesman on Saturday.
Lewis Kay, the comedian’s spokesman, said Morgan will continue his recovery at home with an “aggressive outpatient program.”
Morgan suffered a broken leg and broken ribs when the limousine bus/van he was riding in was hit from behind June 7 by a Wal-Mart truck on the New Jersey Turnpike.
The wreck killed 62-year-old comedian James McNair, who went by the name Jimmy Mack. Comedian Ardley Fuqua and another passenger, Jeffrey Millea, were injured.
Meanwhile, on Thursday, lawyers for Morgan filed a lawsuit against Bentonville, Arkansas-based Walmart Stores Inc. in U.S. District Court in New Jersey, claiming the retailer was negligent when a driver of one of its tractor-trailers rammed into Morgan’s limousine van.
You can get MORE of this AP story at Yahoo News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Martin Shkreli Offers $10M for Kanye's New 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here