*There’s good news for Tracy Morgan.
The former “Saturday Night Live” and “30 Rock” star has been released from a rehab facility where he had been healing from serious injuries he suffered in a car crash that left a fellow comedian dead, according to his spokesman on Saturday.
Lewis Kay, the comedian’s spokesman, said Morgan will continue his recovery at home with an “aggressive outpatient program.”
Morgan suffered a broken leg and broken ribs when the limousine bus/van he was riding in was hit from behind June 7 by a Wal-Mart truck on the New Jersey Turnpike.
The wreck killed 62-year-old comedian James McNair, who went by the name Jimmy Mack. Comedian Ardley Fuqua and another passenger, Jeffrey Millea, were injured.
Meanwhile, on Thursday, lawyers for Morgan filed a lawsuit against Bentonville, Arkansas-based Walmart Stores Inc. in U.S. District Court in New Jersey, claiming the retailer was negligent when a driver of one of its tractor-trailers rammed into Morgan’s limousine van.
You can get MORE of this AP story at Yahoo News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here