*Rapper Tyga’s car was impounded by police after his fiancée, model Blac Chyna, was caught allegedly driving the vehicle without a license.
Cops received complaints about a matte black Rolls Royce Phantom being driven erratically around Malibu on Sunday. When officers pulled the vehicle over, they discovered Kim Kardashian’s close friend Chyna did not have a permit to be behind the wheel.
The $300,000 car was seized and towed away. Authorities have only agreed to release the Rolls Royce to a licensed driver, according to TMZ.
Former stripper Chyna began dating Tyga in 2011 and they became engaged in 2012. They are parents to a baby boy named King.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here