*Rapper Tyga’s car was impounded by police after his fiancée, model Blac Chyna, was caught allegedly driving the vehicle without a license.
Cops received complaints about a matte black Rolls Royce Phantom being driven erratically around Malibu on Sunday. When officers pulled the vehicle over, they discovered Kim Kardashian’s close friend Chyna did not have a permit to be behind the wheel.
The $300,000 car was seized and towed away. Authorities have only agreed to release the Rolls Royce to a licensed driver, according to TMZ.
Former stripper Chyna began dating Tyga in 2011 and they became engaged in 2012. They are parents to a baby boy named King.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here