*Rapper Tyga’s car was impounded by police after his fiancée, model Blac Chyna, was caught allegedly driving the vehicle without a license.
Cops received complaints about a matte black Rolls Royce Phantom being driven erratically around Malibu on Sunday. When officers pulled the vehicle over, they discovered Kim Kardashian’s close friend Chyna did not have a permit to be behind the wheel.
The $300,000 car was seized and towed away. Authorities have only agreed to release the Rolls Royce to a licensed driver, according to TMZ.
Former stripper Chyna began dating Tyga in 2011 and they became engaged in 2012. They are parents to a baby boy named King.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here