*Rapper Tyga’s car was impounded by police after his fiancée, model Blac Chyna, was caught allegedly driving the vehicle without a license.
Cops received complaints about a matte black Rolls Royce Phantom being driven erratically around Malibu on Sunday. When officers pulled the vehicle over, they discovered Kim Kardashian’s close friend Chyna did not have a permit to be behind the wheel.
The $300,000 car was seized and towed away. Authorities have only agreed to release the Rolls Royce to a licensed driver, according to TMZ.
Former stripper Chyna began dating Tyga in 2011 and they became engaged in 2012. They are parents to a baby boy named King.
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here