*Rapper Tyga’s car was impounded by police after his fiancée, model Blac Chyna, was caught allegedly driving the vehicle without a license.
Cops received complaints about a matte black Rolls Royce Phantom being driven erratically around Malibu on Sunday. When officers pulled the vehicle over, they discovered Kim Kardashian’s close friend Chyna did not have a permit to be behind the wheel.
The $300,000 car was seized and towed away. Authorities have only agreed to release the Rolls Royce to a licensed driver, according to TMZ.
Former stripper Chyna began dating Tyga in 2011 and they became engaged in 2012. They are parents to a baby boy named King.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here