A mother in Newcastle, England was horrified when this happened to her stepson. He bit into a deep-fried blue paper towel, the Mirror reported last week.
According to The Express, Krystal Henderson, 29, and 7-year-old Oliver Hallam had gone to KFC in Killingsworth, to get some take-out. Once Oliver got home, he bit into what he assumed was chicken, but recoiled seconds later.
“He pulled it out of his mouth and when he did, it pulled away the batter – you could see the blue roll inside,” Henderson said, according to the Daily Mail.
Article continues at EURThisNThat.