* Usher, Jennifer Lopez and Kiss have been tapped to perform at the Fashion Rocks concert this fall.
The Sept. 9 event at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn will also feature Duran Duran, Miranda Lambert and Pitbull. It will air live on CBS at 9 p.m. Eastern time.
Ryan Seacrest will host the two-hour special, which celebrates the relationship between music and fashion. The event takes place during New York Fashion Week.
DJ-producer Afrojack, Rita Ora, Nico & Vinz and the Band Perry will also perform. More performers and presenters will be announced at a later date.
Tickets go on sale Aug. 1.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here