* Usher, Jennifer Lopez and Kiss have been tapped to perform at the Fashion Rocks concert this fall.
The Sept. 9 event at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn will also feature Duran Duran, Miranda Lambert and Pitbull. It will air live on CBS at 9 p.m. Eastern time.
Ryan Seacrest will host the two-hour special, which celebrates the relationship between music and fashion. The event takes place during New York Fashion Week.
DJ-producer Afrojack, Rita Ora, Nico & Vinz and the Band Perry will also perform. More performers and presenters will be announced at a later date.
Tickets go on sale Aug. 1.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here