* Usher, Jennifer Lopez and Kiss have been tapped to perform at the Fashion Rocks concert this fall.
The Sept. 9 event at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn will also feature Duran Duran, Miranda Lambert and Pitbull. It will air live on CBS at 9 p.m. Eastern time.
Ryan Seacrest will host the two-hour special, which celebrates the relationship between music and fashion. The event takes place during New York Fashion Week.
DJ-producer Afrojack, Rita Ora, Nico & Vinz and the Band Perry will also perform. More performers and presenters will be announced at a later date.
Tickets go on sale Aug. 1.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here