*Comedian Timothy DeLaGhetto, a regular on Nick Cannon’s improv comedy show “Wild ‘N Out,” filmed himself making good on a promise he made to his parents ever since he entered the entertainment industry…and the video has gone viral.
The comic, whose real name is Tim Chantarangsu, said in the video uploaded Monday: “Ever since I was a little kid, I made a promise to my dad and my mom…I promise you, I’m gonna pay off the house, and finally, this is the day I got my funds right, and I’m gonna surprise them with the check.”
He then introduced his parents onscreen and gave them the check for the house’s mortgage, which evoked tears from his mother, and jokes from his father.
“I knew you could do it,” his dad told him mid-hug, who then laughed, “What about the grandchildren? A couple more years? Either grandchildren or a Mercedes!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here