*Comedian Timothy DeLaGhetto, a regular on Nick Cannon’s improv comedy show “Wild ‘N Out,” filmed himself making good on a promise he made to his parents ever since he entered the entertainment industry…and the video has gone viral.
The comic, whose real name is Tim Chantarangsu, said in the video uploaded Monday: “Ever since I was a little kid, I made a promise to my dad and my mom…I promise you, I’m gonna pay off the house, and finally, this is the day I got my funds right, and I’m gonna surprise them with the check.”
He then introduced his parents onscreen and gave them the check for the house’s mortgage, which evoked tears from his mother, and jokes from his father.
“I knew you could do it,” his dad told him mid-hug, who then laughed, “What about the grandchildren? A couple more years? Either grandchildren or a Mercedes!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here