*Comedian Timothy DeLaGhetto, a regular on Nick Cannon’s improv comedy show “Wild ‘N Out,” filmed himself making good on a promise he made to his parents ever since he entered the entertainment industry…and the video has gone viral.
The comic, whose real name is Tim Chantarangsu, said in the video uploaded Monday: “Ever since I was a little kid, I made a promise to my dad and my mom…I promise you, I’m gonna pay off the house, and finally, this is the day I got my funds right, and I’m gonna surprise them with the check.”
He then introduced his parents onscreen and gave them the check for the house’s mortgage, which evoked tears from his mother, and jokes from his father.
“I knew you could do it,” his dad told him mid-hug, who then laughed, “What about the grandchildren? A couple more years? Either grandchildren or a Mercedes!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here