*Comedian Timothy DeLaGhetto, a regular on Nick Cannon’s improv comedy show “Wild ‘N Out,” filmed himself making good on a promise he made to his parents ever since he entered the entertainment industry…and the video has gone viral.
The comic, whose real name is Tim Chantarangsu, said in the video uploaded Monday: “Ever since I was a little kid, I made a promise to my dad and my mom…I promise you, I’m gonna pay off the house, and finally, this is the day I got my funds right, and I’m gonna surprise them with the check.”
He then introduced his parents onscreen and gave them the check for the house’s mortgage, which evoked tears from his mother, and jokes from his father.
“I knew you could do it,” his dad told him mid-hug, who then laughed, “What about the grandchildren? A couple more years? Either grandchildren or a Mercedes!”
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here