*Comedian Timothy DeLaGhetto, a regular on Nick Cannon’s improv comedy show “Wild ‘N Out,” filmed himself making good on a promise he made to his parents ever since he entered the entertainment industry…and the video has gone viral.
The comic, whose real name is Tim Chantarangsu, said in the video uploaded Monday: “Ever since I was a little kid, I made a promise to my dad and my mom…I promise you, I’m gonna pay off the house, and finally, this is the day I got my funds right, and I’m gonna surprise them with the check.”
He then introduced his parents onscreen and gave them the check for the house’s mortgage, which evoked tears from his mother, and jokes from his father.
“I knew you could do it,” his dad told him mid-hug, who then laughed, “What about the grandchildren? A couple more years? Either grandchildren or a Mercedes!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here