*Willow Smith was whipping her hair back and forth the last time she graced the pages of Teen Vogue when she was ten years old.
More than three years later, she’s matured more into a teen with a outrageous yet creative fashion sense.
And she looks very familiar to somebody very dear to her.
Willow’s short blonde curls is reminiscent of her mother Jada Pinkett Smith‘s blonde hair from the 1990s.
While addressing her fashion choices and why she put her acting/music career on hold, folks will be able to see the comparison.
Or they can look down below and see that Willow definitely favors Jada.
While she remains a fashion superstar, Willow has taken a break from movies and music.
She decided to pull out of the upcoming “Annie” remake.
“To be honest, something inside me was just, like, Don’t. I’m very connected with my intuition,” Willow said.
And as for her music, “I have enough songs to make an album, but most of the songs I don’t like,” she said.
But she’s not characterizing her sound, although she expects to release new material soon.
“It’s going to be something outlandish, something that nobody can imagine, something that comes from me and only me. Something we need right now,” she added.
And as for that blonde hair that makes her resemble her mother even more, “my hair is super-, super-, super-, superhard to destroy. It’s a survivor,” she added while talking about being a blonde now. “Blondes do have more fun!”
Check out more of Willow’s look in her spread of August’s Teen Vogue.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here