*Willow Smith was whipping her hair back and forth the last time she graced the pages of Teen Vogue when she was ten years old.
More than three years later, she’s matured more into a teen with a outrageous yet creative fashion sense.
And she looks very familiar to somebody very dear to her.
Willow’s short blonde curls is reminiscent of her mother Jada Pinkett Smith‘s blonde hair from the 1990s.
While addressing her fashion choices and why she put her acting/music career on hold, folks will be able to see the comparison.
Or they can look down below and see that Willow definitely favors Jada.
While she remains a fashion superstar, Willow has taken a break from movies and music.
She decided to pull out of the upcoming “Annie” remake.
“To be honest, something inside me was just, like, Don’t. I’m very connected with my intuition,” Willow said.
And as for her music, “I have enough songs to make an album, but most of the songs I don’t like,” she said.
But she’s not characterizing her sound, although she expects to release new material soon.
“It’s going to be something outlandish, something that nobody can imagine, something that comes from me and only me. Something we need right now,” she added.
And as for that blonde hair that makes her resemble her mother even more, “my hair is super-, super-, super-, superhard to destroy. It’s a survivor,” she added while talking about being a blonde now. “Blondes do have more fun!”
Check out more of Willow’s look in her spread of August’s Teen Vogue.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here