*Dennis Rodman’s name has popped up in a police report filed by a woman who claims she was drugged last week during a hotel drinking session with the ex-NBA star, reports TMZ.
According to the report filed with Ft. Lauderdale PD … 22-year-old Angela Torre says she met Rodman and a friend named Charlie at the Ocean Manor Resort Hotel on July 1st.
Torre claims the three went back to a hotel room, where she had “one drink and a shot,” and then she blacked out. Next thing she remembers is waking up in the hospital.
Cops confirmed that the fire department did indeed transport Torre to the hospital that night after she was discovered “passed out” in the hotel restaurant.
Torre told police when she woke up in the hospital, she bolted before she was properly discharged and did not know the results of any medical tests that may have been performed.
Sources tell TMZ that doctors did not administer a rape kit.
According to the police report, Torre claimed she had a bruise on her chest and a bump on her head. The report also says, “Torre believes she was given drugs by an unknown person without her knowledge, but does not recall.”
She never directly accuses Dennis of any wrongdoing and he is not listed as a suspect in the police report.
It’s worth noting … Rodman WAS at the Bamboo Beach Tiki Bar at Ocean Manor on July 1st during the World Cup match between USA and Belgium and even shot a pump-up video for the U.S. team that day.
Sources tell us Torre recently went back to the hospital for a blood test to see if any drugs show up in her system. those results are still pending.
The case is currently under investigation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here