*The wife of “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” star Yung Joc has apparently seen enough.
Alexandria Robinson, who has had to watch her husband and his sidepiece Karlie Redd together on the show, has filed for divorce from the 31-year-old rapper, according to TMZ. The high school sweethearts and have been married for 13 years and have 3 kids.
Alexandria acknowledges in her docs that she and Joc have been separated since Feb. 2012.
She’s seeking spousal and child support, reports TMZ. She says she only pulls in $1,875 a month, but is banking on getting royalties from his music publishing rights.
Not surprisingly, Alexandria cites adultery as grounds for the divorce.
Joc’s been carrying on a high profile relationship with Karlie Redd on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” They live together on the show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here