*The wife of “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” star Yung Joc has apparently seen enough.
Alexandria Robinson, who has had to watch her husband and his sidepiece Karlie Redd together on the show, has filed for divorce from the 31-year-old rapper, according to TMZ. The high school sweethearts and have been married for 13 years and have 3 kids.
Alexandria acknowledges in her docs that she and Joc have been separated since Feb. 2012.
She’s seeking spousal and child support, reports TMZ. She says she only pulls in $1,875 a month, but is banking on getting royalties from his music publishing rights.
Not surprisingly, Alexandria cites adultery as grounds for the divorce.
Joc’s been carrying on a high profile relationship with Karlie Redd on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” They live together on the show.
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here