*The wife of “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” star Yung Joc has apparently seen enough.
Alexandria Robinson, who has had to watch her husband and his sidepiece Karlie Redd together on the show, has filed for divorce from the 31-year-old rapper, according to TMZ. The high school sweethearts and have been married for 13 years and have 3 kids.
Alexandria acknowledges in her docs that she and Joc have been separated since Feb. 2012.
She’s seeking spousal and child support, reports TMZ. She says she only pulls in $1,875 a month, but is banking on getting royalties from his music publishing rights.
Not surprisingly, Alexandria cites adultery as grounds for the divorce.
Joc’s been carrying on a high profile relationship with Karlie Redd on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” They live together on the show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here