*The wife of “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” star Yung Joc has apparently seen enough.
Alexandria Robinson, who has had to watch her husband and his sidepiece Karlie Redd together on the show, has filed for divorce from the 31-year-old rapper, according to TMZ. The high school sweethearts and have been married for 13 years and have 3 kids.
Alexandria acknowledges in her docs that she and Joc have been separated since Feb. 2012.
She’s seeking spousal and child support, reports TMZ. She says she only pulls in $1,875 a month, but is banking on getting royalties from his music publishing rights.
Not surprisingly, Alexandria cites adultery as grounds for the divorce.
Joc’s been carrying on a high profile relationship with Karlie Redd on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” They live together on the show.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here