*The wife of “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” star Yung Joc has apparently seen enough.
Alexandria Robinson, who has had to watch her husband and his sidepiece Karlie Redd together on the show, has filed for divorce from the 31-year-old rapper, according to TMZ. The high school sweethearts and have been married for 13 years and have 3 kids.
Alexandria acknowledges in her docs that she and Joc have been separated since Feb. 2012.
She’s seeking spousal and child support, reports TMZ. She says she only pulls in $1,875 a month, but is banking on getting royalties from his music publishing rights.
Not surprisingly, Alexandria cites adultery as grounds for the divorce.
Joc’s been carrying on a high profile relationship with Karlie Redd on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” They live together on the show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here