“There’s always been back and forth, and it’s always pretty much over her,” the Hip Hop Weekly publisher told Vlad TV about the constant spats between him and Stevie while noting how Joseline’s abuse goes all the way back to the first season of “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta.” “When you see Stevie and Joseline episodes from season one, it’s just always about her disrespecting him whether it’s her punching on him.”
“I think she ripped his ear off where he had to get stitches,” continued Benzino about one particular incident. “There’s pictures of him being abused by her.”
Referencing a situation where someone hacked into Joseline’s Twitter account and posted messages and pictures to make it appear that Stevie was beating her, Benzino reveals that it was the opposite that occurred, not what people assumed.
The real truth is it’s the other way around. She abuses him,” said reality TV star, who mentioned how he couldn’t see himself in a similar situation. “She just disrespects him. To me there’s no money in the world that I could take that disrespect.”
“Just on ‘[‘LHHATL’] you’ve just seen a small part of the abuse that he takes from her,” Benzino added. “
Although viewers have seen and heard a lot about Stevie and Joseline’s relationship, it doesn’t even scratching the surface of how fatal one of their altercations could’ve turned out.
“We’ve heard stories of her pulling guns on him and all kind of stuff. Hitting him in the head with a red bottom while he was sleeping. I mean he’s taking abuse from her,” Benzino stated. “I didn’t see it. This is what he was saying. One time it was a shotgun around and she pulled it out, pointed it at him and it was no bullets in it….supposedly. She’s nuts. The girl is crazy.”
To see Benzino’s interview on Vlad TV, check out the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here