And he knows it. Jones recently addressed the issue as well as why he’s in no hurry to marry while referencing the apostle Paul during a chat with V-103 radio in Atlanta.
“Paul wasn’t married. He was probably one of the greatest progenitors of the Word of God,” Jones said. “Many significant Bible characters were not married. Marriage is not a prerequisite for being in the pulpit.”
Jones may have good reason to avoid jumping the broom at this time, considering he was married 22 years and admits he’s afraid to do it again. Nevertheless, viewers and his “Preachers of L.A.” castmate Bishop Ron Gibson are questioning whether Jones has taken the same path as Paul and sworn off sex outside of marriage.
At this time, neither Jones nor Loretta have spoken on the issue for viewers. Despite this, Jones did address whether the Bible encourages remarriage, saying “Remarriage is really a great issue from a scriptural viewpoint.
“Divorce is cool. Jesus said you make yourself a eunuch for the Kingdom of God’s sake.”
While he admits his relationship with Loretta may ruffle the feathers of some Christians or cause them to scratch their heads in wonder, Jones stated that he’s not too worried about what other people think.
“Do you live your life based completely on what looks good?” he asked. “What you know is right and what you know feels good to you, that’s what you do.”
To see V-103’s interview with Bishops Noel Jones and Ron Gibson, check out the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here