And he knows it. Jones recently addressed the issue as well as why he’s in no hurry to marry while referencing the apostle Paul during a chat with V-103 radio in Atlanta.
“Paul wasn’t married. He was probably one of the greatest progenitors of the Word of God,” Jones said. “Many significant Bible characters were not married. Marriage is not a prerequisite for being in the pulpit.”
Jones may have good reason to avoid jumping the broom at this time, considering he was married 22 years and admits he’s afraid to do it again. Nevertheless, viewers and his “Preachers of L.A.” castmate Bishop Ron Gibson are questioning whether Jones has taken the same path as Paul and sworn off sex outside of marriage.
At this time, neither Jones nor Loretta have spoken on the issue for viewers. Despite this, Jones did address whether the Bible encourages remarriage, saying “Remarriage is really a great issue from a scriptural viewpoint.
“Divorce is cool. Jesus said you make yourself a eunuch for the Kingdom of God’s sake.”
While he admits his relationship with Loretta may ruffle the feathers of some Christians or cause them to scratch their heads in wonder, Jones stated that he’s not too worried about what other people think.
“Do you live your life based completely on what looks good?” he asked. “What you know is right and what you know feels good to you, that’s what you do.”
To see V-103’s interview with Bishops Noel Jones and Ron Gibson, check out the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here