*Look out, Chris Christie is trying to cut a rug.
At a benefit in the Hamptons this weekend, the New Jersey Governor and possible 2016 presidential hopeful was trying to work it out, on the insistence of fellow partygoer Jamie Foxx.
“I know you’ve got a dance in you, Chris Christie,” said Foxx, urging the politician to join him onstage, according to the New York Post. He made his way to the stage for what the Post aptly described as “rambunctious gyrating.”
There’s no audio in the video below, perhaps a blessing in disguise.
After Christie, Foxx did the same for Perelman, Paul McCartney, Spike Lee and Sen. John McCain.
“Mr. McCain, you want to get up and show us something? Come on everyone, ‘McCain! McCain! McCain!’ ” Foxx shouted enthusiastically. And. McCain got up and did a little bit of the robot.
Other performers at Saturday’s event, where tables cost between $50,000 and $100,000, included an 18-year-old Canadian newcomer named Francesco Yates; Gladys Knight, who got a standing ovation for her “Midnight Train to Georgia”; Sting, who sang several Police songs wearing a tightfitting T-shirt; Mr. Bon Jovi, who performed a particularly apt-for-the-evening anthem of “Money (That’s What I Want)”; and Pharrell Williams, who closed the show for the second year in a row. In a little bit of déjà vu, he sang both “Blurred Lines” and “Get Lucky,” but added “Come Get it Bae” and “Happy” to the mix.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here