*Look out, Chris Christie is trying to cut a rug.
At a benefit in the Hamptons this weekend, the New Jersey Governor and possible 2016 presidential hopeful was trying to work it out, on the insistence of fellow partygoer Jamie Foxx.
“I know you’ve got a dance in you, Chris Christie,” said Foxx, urging the politician to join him onstage, according to the New York Post. He made his way to the stage for what the Post aptly described as “rambunctious gyrating.”
There’s no audio in the video below, perhaps a blessing in disguise.
After Christie, Foxx did the same for Perelman, Paul McCartney, Spike Lee and Sen. John McCain.
“Mr. McCain, you want to get up and show us something? Come on everyone, ‘McCain! McCain! McCain!’ ” Foxx shouted enthusiastically. And. McCain got up and did a little bit of the robot.
Other performers at Saturday’s event, where tables cost between $50,000 and $100,000, included an 18-year-old Canadian newcomer named Francesco Yates; Gladys Knight, who got a standing ovation for her “Midnight Train to Georgia”; Sting, who sang several Police songs wearing a tightfitting T-shirt; Mr. Bon Jovi, who performed a particularly apt-for-the-evening anthem of “Money (That’s What I Want)”; and Pharrell Williams, who closed the show for the second year in a row. In a little bit of déjà vu, he sang both “Blurred Lines” and “Get Lucky,” but added “Come Get it Bae” and “Happy” to the mix.
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here