*Just when you thought you had heard it all where irresponsible police activity and behavior is concerned – especially as it is played out in the presence of African Americans, comes this “If this don’t beat all” moment.
Kametra Barbour and her kids were recently subjected to a horrifying police stop.
According to ABC 7 Chicago, Barbour said that she was pulled over at gunpoint by a police officer in Forney, Texas, .
With her four children—all under the age of 10—in tow, the mother was told to exit the vehicle with her hands up; before being handcuffed in front of her young children.
Story continues at EURThisNthat.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here