*Just when you thought you had heard it all where irresponsible police activity and behavior is concerned – especially as it is played out in the presence of African Americans, comes this “If this don’t beat all” moment.
Kametra Barbour and her kids were recently subjected to a horrifying police stop.
According to ABC 7 Chicago, Barbour said that she was pulled over at gunpoint by a police officer in Forney, Texas, .
With her four children—all under the age of 10—in tow, the mother was told to exit the vehicle with her hands up; before being handcuffed in front of her young children.
Story continues at EURThisNthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here