*Just when you thought you had heard it all where irresponsible police activity and behavior is concerned – especially as it is played out in the presence of African Americans, comes this “If this don’t beat all” moment.
Kametra Barbour and her kids were recently subjected to a horrifying police stop.
According to ABC 7 Chicago, Barbour said that she was pulled over at gunpoint by a police officer in Forney, Texas, .
With her four children—all under the age of 10—in tow, the mother was told to exit the vehicle with her hands up; before being handcuffed in front of her young children.
Story continues at EURThisNthat.
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here