“It’s a friendship. We had a rough patch and I’m really looking forward to moving forward with her,” Bailey said to WCCB’s QC Scene.
Bailey seemed pretty optimistic about patching things up with Leakes. She added, “I will always have love for NeNe regardless of whether we’re besties or not.”
But didn’t Leakes make it clear she would never be friends with Bailey again on multiple occasions in the past few months? But Bailey hinted at a new friendship.
“You just have to watch the show to see how the dynamics of our relationship, friendship has changed and evolved,” she said.
But could it be Bailey is too optimistic? Leakes seemed to lash out at her via Twitter.
“Isn’t it funny when people r tryin 2 use you & think u don’t know it! How do u handle it?”
She added Bailey is trying to selling her soul and then deleted the tweet with a photo of a $1 bill.
“The problem with selling your soul and making a deal with the Devil for money is that it NEVER works out in the end,” Leakes said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here