“It’s a friendship. We had a rough patch and I’m really looking forward to moving forward with her,” Bailey said to WCCB’s QC Scene.
Bailey seemed pretty optimistic about patching things up with Leakes. She added, “I will always have love for NeNe regardless of whether we’re besties or not.”
But didn’t Leakes make it clear she would never be friends with Bailey again on multiple occasions in the past few months? But Bailey hinted at a new friendship.
“You just have to watch the show to see how the dynamics of our relationship, friendship has changed and evolved,” she said.
But could it be Bailey is too optimistic? Leakes seemed to lash out at her via Twitter.
“Isn’t it funny when people r tryin 2 use you & think u don’t know it! How do u handle it?”
She added Bailey is trying to selling her soul and then deleted the tweet with a photo of a $1 bill.
“The problem with selling your soul and making a deal with the Devil for money is that it NEVER works out in the end,” Leakes said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here