“It’s a friendship. We had a rough patch and I’m really looking forward to moving forward with her,” Bailey said to WCCB’s QC Scene.
Bailey seemed pretty optimistic about patching things up with Leakes. She added, “I will always have love for NeNe regardless of whether we’re besties or not.”
But didn’t Leakes make it clear she would never be friends with Bailey again on multiple occasions in the past few months? But Bailey hinted at a new friendship.
“You just have to watch the show to see how the dynamics of our relationship, friendship has changed and evolved,” she said.
But could it be Bailey is too optimistic? Leakes seemed to lash out at her via Twitter.
“Isn’t it funny when people r tryin 2 use you & think u don’t know it! How do u handle it?”
She added Bailey is trying to selling her soul and then deleted the tweet with a photo of a $1 bill.
“The problem with selling your soul and making a deal with the Devil for money is that it NEVER works out in the end,” Leakes said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here