“It’s a friendship. We had a rough patch and I’m really looking forward to moving forward with her,” Bailey said to WCCB’s QC Scene.
Bailey seemed pretty optimistic about patching things up with Leakes. She added, “I will always have love for NeNe regardless of whether we’re besties or not.”
But didn’t Leakes make it clear she would never be friends with Bailey again on multiple occasions in the past few months? But Bailey hinted at a new friendship.
“You just have to watch the show to see how the dynamics of our relationship, friendship has changed and evolved,” she said.
But could it be Bailey is too optimistic? Leakes seemed to lash out at her via Twitter.
“Isn’t it funny when people r tryin 2 use you & think u don’t know it! How do u handle it?”
She added Bailey is trying to selling her soul and then deleted the tweet with a photo of a $1 bill.
“The problem with selling your soul and making a deal with the Devil for money is that it NEVER works out in the end,” Leakes said.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here