*The Toronto Raptors are probably not happy with Drake for getting the team fined $25,000.
Drake is the Raptor’s Global Ambassador. Recently, he made comments at a concert in violation of anti-tampering rules.
Drake did a no-no! He brought Kevin Durant on stage and asked him to play for the Toronto Raptors.
“Before we leave, I just want to show one of my brothers something,” Drake told the crowd. “You know, my brother Kevin Durant was kind enough to come to the show tonight and watch us.”
Drake added, “I just want him to see what would happen if he came to play in Toronto. Let him know what would happen.”
The crowd started cheering with a “KD” chant after being asked to show their spirit.
NBA sources said this is considered a public recruiting pitch and punishable by fine — meaning Drake had some explaining to do with the team.
Nevertheless, $25,000 might be chump change to Drake. But Toronto’s management team might want to keep up with the rapper and what comes out of his mouth.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here