*The Toronto Raptors are probably not happy with Drake for getting the team fined $25,000.
Drake is the Raptor’s Global Ambassador. Recently, he made comments at a concert in violation of anti-tampering rules.
Drake did a no-no! He brought Kevin Durant on stage and asked him to play for the Toronto Raptors.
“Before we leave, I just want to show one of my brothers something,” Drake told the crowd. “You know, my brother Kevin Durant was kind enough to come to the show tonight and watch us.”
Drake added, “I just want him to see what would happen if he came to play in Toronto. Let him know what would happen.”
The crowd started cheering with a “KD” chant after being asked to show their spirit.
NBA sources said this is considered a public recruiting pitch and punishable by fine — meaning Drake had some explaining to do with the team.
Nevertheless, $25,000 might be chump change to Drake. But Toronto’s management team might want to keep up with the rapper and what comes out of his mouth.
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here