*The Toronto Raptors are probably not happy with Drake for getting the team fined $25,000.
Drake is the Raptor’s Global Ambassador. Recently, he made comments at a concert in violation of anti-tampering rules.
Drake did a no-no! He brought Kevin Durant on stage and asked him to play for the Toronto Raptors.
“Before we leave, I just want to show one of my brothers something,” Drake told the crowd. “You know, my brother Kevin Durant was kind enough to come to the show tonight and watch us.”
Drake added, “I just want him to see what would happen if he came to play in Toronto. Let him know what would happen.”
The crowd started cheering with a “KD” chant after being asked to show their spirit.
NBA sources said this is considered a public recruiting pitch and punishable by fine — meaning Drake had some explaining to do with the team.
Nevertheless, $25,000 might be chump change to Drake. But Toronto’s management team might want to keep up with the rapper and what comes out of his mouth.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here