*The Toronto Raptors are probably not happy with Drake for getting the team fined $25,000.
Drake is the Raptor’s Global Ambassador. Recently, he made comments at a concert in violation of anti-tampering rules.
Drake did a no-no! He brought Kevin Durant on stage and asked him to play for the Toronto Raptors.
“Before we leave, I just want to show one of my brothers something,” Drake told the crowd. “You know, my brother Kevin Durant was kind enough to come to the show tonight and watch us.”
Drake added, “I just want him to see what would happen if he came to play in Toronto. Let him know what would happen.”
The crowd started cheering with a “KD” chant after being asked to show their spirit.
NBA sources said this is considered a public recruiting pitch and punishable by fine — meaning Drake had some explaining to do with the team.
Nevertheless, $25,000 might be chump change to Drake. But Toronto’s management team might want to keep up with the rapper and what comes out of his mouth.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here