*The Toronto Raptors are probably not happy with Drake for getting the team fined $25,000.
Drake is the Raptor’s Global Ambassador. Recently, he made comments at a concert in violation of anti-tampering rules.
Drake did a no-no! He brought Kevin Durant on stage and asked him to play for the Toronto Raptors.
“Before we leave, I just want to show one of my brothers something,” Drake told the crowd. “You know, my brother Kevin Durant was kind enough to come to the show tonight and watch us.”
Drake added, “I just want him to see what would happen if he came to play in Toronto. Let him know what would happen.”
The crowd started cheering with a “KD” chant after being asked to show their spirit.
NBA sources said this is considered a public recruiting pitch and punishable by fine — meaning Drake had some explaining to do with the team.
Nevertheless, $25,000 might be chump change to Drake. But Toronto’s management team might want to keep up with the rapper and what comes out of his mouth.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here