*Shantel Jackson wanted to make herself clear that she doesn’t need anyone else fighting her battles for her.
But Jackson fired right back at Mayweather and his “new” girlfriend Bad Medina who had been just promoted up from side chick after five years.
“Class is now in session. I don’t need to send anybody to do my dirty work, I handle it myself. Nor do I reach out to second or third parties because I’m afraid of the center piece I really want to get too,” she posted.
Recently, Nelly told “Highly Questionable” that his beef with Mayweather was just a misunderstanding — throwing mayor shade the boxer’s way.
“I don’t have a beef with Floyd Mayweather,” said Nelly. “For me…for the most part… I think the whole thing is misunderstood….I try to understand where he’s coming from, which is a little hard to do….”
He added, “he’s one of those people who don’t like the word ‘no’ said to him and I think if anybody does that, I think that’s what kind of gets underneath his skin a little bit…but I don’t know… its kind of hard talking to a guy who hasn’t graduated from high school….”
But Mayweather isn’t the only one fueling up folks these days. His girlfriend Bad Medina isn’t making too much of a good impression with folks either.
Hmmm … quite frankly, she looks better as a black woman in our humble opinion. What say ye?
Mayweather and his “new” girl are making too many enemies these days — not just with Nelly and Jackson, but with so many other folks who are tired of his shenanigans.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here