*Shantel Jackson wanted to make herself clear that she doesn’t need anyone else fighting her battles for her.
But Jackson fired right back at Mayweather and his “new” girlfriend Bad Medina who had been just promoted up from side chick after five years.
“Class is now in session. I don’t need to send anybody to do my dirty work, I handle it myself. Nor do I reach out to second or third parties because I’m afraid of the center piece I really want to get too,” she posted.
Recently, Nelly told “Highly Questionable” that his beef with Mayweather was just a misunderstanding — throwing mayor shade the boxer’s way.
“I don’t have a beef with Floyd Mayweather,” said Nelly. “For me…for the most part… I think the whole thing is misunderstood….I try to understand where he’s coming from, which is a little hard to do….”
He added, “he’s one of those people who don’t like the word ‘no’ said to him and I think if anybody does that, I think that’s what kind of gets underneath his skin a little bit…but I don’t know… its kind of hard talking to a guy who hasn’t graduated from high school….”
But Mayweather isn’t the only one fueling up folks these days. His girlfriend Bad Medina isn’t making too much of a good impression with folks either.
Hmmm … quite frankly, she looks better as a black woman in our humble opinion. What say ye?
Mayweather and his “new” girl are making too many enemies these days — not just with Nelly and Jackson, but with so many other folks who are tired of his shenanigans.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here