*Shantel Jackson wanted to make herself clear that she doesn’t need anyone else fighting her battles for her.
But Jackson fired right back at Mayweather and his “new” girlfriend Bad Medina who had been just promoted up from side chick after five years.
“Class is now in session. I don’t need to send anybody to do my dirty work, I handle it myself. Nor do I reach out to second or third parties because I’m afraid of the center piece I really want to get too,” she posted.
Recently, Nelly told “Highly Questionable” that his beef with Mayweather was just a misunderstanding — throwing mayor shade the boxer’s way.
“I don’t have a beef with Floyd Mayweather,” said Nelly. “For me…for the most part… I think the whole thing is misunderstood….I try to understand where he’s coming from, which is a little hard to do….”
He added, “he’s one of those people who don’t like the word ‘no’ said to him and I think if anybody does that, I think that’s what kind of gets underneath his skin a little bit…but I don’t know… its kind of hard talking to a guy who hasn’t graduated from high school….”
But Mayweather isn’t the only one fueling up folks these days. His girlfriend Bad Medina isn’t making too much of a good impression with folks either.
Hmmm … quite frankly, she looks better as a black woman in our humble opinion. What say ye?
Mayweather and his “new” girl are making too many enemies these days — not just with Nelly and Jackson, but with so many other folks who are tired of his shenanigans.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here