Speaking of his girlfriend and music, the two recently starred in his music video, “Don’t Panic,” together.
But the couple who is spending much time together and making headlines didn’t get together the way everyone thought they did.
Montana definitely took the time to clear up how he met Kardashian and how it wasn’t Kanye West like everyone seems to think.
“Everybody thinks that, it was Puff [Daddy], Puff was the one that introduced us… It was a studio session that’s where we met and I was like yo let me get her number and Puff gave it to me.”
That’s right. Diddy introduced the couple to one another, which led to Lopez asking how serious is Montana with Kardashian.
“Man, are you going to put me on the spot like that?” Montana questioned. Lopez replied, “I’m going to judge by the smile that things are all good.” Montana confirmed, “All good.”
And contrary to popular belief, Montana seems to be getting along with her family as well. “I love them. I had more love for them after I met them, they’re more down to earth.”
Nevertheless, he ran into her ex-husband, Lamar Odom, on her show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” “There were no awkward moments, no not at all,” he said.
As for his music, he’s getting more personal with his new album, “Mac and Cheese 4.” “I’m giving the fans what they wanted, as far as keeping a mix tape as an album, and not going too extra like I did with the first one.”
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here