Speaking of his girlfriend and music, the two recently starred in his music video, “Don’t Panic,” together.
But the couple who is spending much time together and making headlines didn’t get together the way everyone thought they did.
Montana definitely took the time to clear up how he met Kardashian and how it wasn’t Kanye West like everyone seems to think.
“Everybody thinks that, it was Puff [Daddy], Puff was the one that introduced us… It was a studio session that’s where we met and I was like yo let me get her number and Puff gave it to me.”
That’s right. Diddy introduced the couple to one another, which led to Lopez asking how serious is Montana with Kardashian.
“Man, are you going to put me on the spot like that?” Montana questioned. Lopez replied, “I’m going to judge by the smile that things are all good.” Montana confirmed, “All good.”
And contrary to popular belief, Montana seems to be getting along with her family as well. “I love them. I had more love for them after I met them, they’re more down to earth.”
Nevertheless, he ran into her ex-husband, Lamar Odom, on her show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” “There were no awkward moments, no not at all,” he said.
As for his music, he’s getting more personal with his new album, “Mac and Cheese 4.” “I’m giving the fans what they wanted, as far as keeping a mix tape as an album, and not going too extra like I did with the first one.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here