*Deen Kharbouch, the estranged wife of Khloe Kardashian’s boyfriend French Montana (born Karim Kharbouch), opened up to Mara The Hip Hop Socialite earlier this week and spoke about life as a single mother after he “dropped” his family when he became famous.
She said of their son, “He’s only 5-years-old. He just turned five last month in July. So we just go about our business, and hopefully, I don’t have to hear anything about it [her split with French] because it kinda throws you off track just for a moment, and then you just have to recollect.”
Kharbouch also opened up about her and her son making their new lifestyle work.
“You know what, I’m a stickler for time management, and my day literally starts at 5 a.m. because I want to workout and get some stress out. Then, me and my son, we’re like a team. Some things I may forget, and some things, he’ll remind me, believe it or not.”
French Montana reportedly failed to acknowledge his boy’s 5th birthday, but dished out thousands for his girlfriend Khloe Kardashian’s 30th birthday, which was June 27.
He bought the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star a $50,000 white Jeep as well as jewelry. His gifts for Kardashian totaled about $100,000.
An insider told Radar Online on July 3, “French has purchased a vehicle for someone who doesn’t need it. But he’s insisted that he would not pay for his child to go to school! He’s [not just] blowing his money [but] his wife’s money too!”
Kharbouch and French Montana began their divorce proceedings back in 2012. Kardashian also filed for divorce from her now estranged husband, Lamar Odom, back in December 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here