*Deen Kharbouch, the estranged wife of Khloe Kardashian’s boyfriend French Montana (born Karim Kharbouch), opened up to Mara The Hip Hop Socialite earlier this week and spoke about life as a single mother after he “dropped” his family when he became famous.
She said of their son, “He’s only 5-years-old. He just turned five last month in July. So we just go about our business, and hopefully, I don’t have to hear anything about it [her split with French] because it kinda throws you off track just for a moment, and then you just have to recollect.”
Kharbouch also opened up about her and her son making their new lifestyle work.
“You know what, I’m a stickler for time management, and my day literally starts at 5 a.m. because I want to workout and get some stress out. Then, me and my son, we’re like a team. Some things I may forget, and some things, he’ll remind me, believe it or not.”
French Montana reportedly failed to acknowledge his boy’s 5th birthday, but dished out thousands for his girlfriend Khloe Kardashian’s 30th birthday, which was June 27.
He bought the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star a $50,000 white Jeep as well as jewelry. His gifts for Kardashian totaled about $100,000.
An insider told Radar Online on July 3, “French has purchased a vehicle for someone who doesn’t need it. But he’s insisted that he would not pay for his child to go to school! He’s [not just] blowing his money [but] his wife’s money too!”
Kharbouch and French Montana began their divorce proceedings back in 2012. Kardashian also filed for divorce from her now estranged husband, Lamar Odom, back in December 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here