*The Internet is trumpeting a reported email sent from Katie Holmes to Robin Thicke as a sign that the two are about to be more than just friends.
Robin and Katie originally bonded on the set of their exes’ 2010 film “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol,” while Patton and Katie’s ex-husband Tom Cruise were shooting scenes together.
“She dropped him an email recently to see how he was, knowing he was going through divorce hell,” said a source to the outlet New Idea. “And he was so happy to hear from her.”
The two reportedly plan to get together in New York once Thicke’s tour is over.
“They’ve arranged a date in New York after his tour ends this month. Everyone’s encouraging this as they have so much in common and if anyone can get him over Paula, it’s Katie,” said the source.
Holmes, 35, reportedly helped Robin, 37, with his newborn baby Julian while Paula shot her more intense scenes.
“Robin totally leaned on Katie,” the source added. “As she was in the same boat with Suri, who was four at the time. She was invaluable with her advice on looking after a new baby. They bonded over tips and music after he heard her sing to Suri.”
According to TMZ, Thicke is finally waving the white flag, telling people in his camp that his marriage with Patton is officially over.
An attorney is reportedly working on a financial settlement to split belongings, however, neither Thicke nor Patton have hired a divorce lawyer. The “Blurred Lines” singer admitted that he will not be the one to file for a divorce, instead Patton will have to step forward if she wants to split, but he is done begging for her back and is moving on, the website reported.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here