And this time around he’s enjoying the single life. He was spotted at St. Tropez having much fun … with a new “friend” as you can see in the pic above.
But the fun didn’t stop Brown and Tran from exchanging comments about their break up.
Brown acted like Tran was a thing of the past on a yacht in St. Tropez, but he still tweeted about her — not so nice comments.
“These hoes ain’t loyal but my fans damn sure are!” he tweeted. “Be careful who u take relationship advice from. Especially if they are single. They’re single for a reason! Lol #lonelyfaceass.”
Although Tran held it down for Brown while he was in prison, he questioned her loyalty to him.
“If the opportunity presents itself, they will take it and run. Loyalty is everything!” he posted. “What’s more important? Your status or your heart? Ask yourself.”
Tran, of course, responded with her own question to fans, “what’s more important? Loyalty or your desires?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here