And this time around he’s enjoying the single life. He was spotted at St. Tropez having much fun … with a new “friend” as you can see in the pic above.
But the fun didn’t stop Brown and Tran from exchanging comments about their break up.
Brown acted like Tran was a thing of the past on a yacht in St. Tropez, but he still tweeted about her — not so nice comments.
“These hoes ain’t loyal but my fans damn sure are!” he tweeted. “Be careful who u take relationship advice from. Especially if they are single. They’re single for a reason! Lol #lonelyfaceass.”
Although Tran held it down for Brown while he was in prison, he questioned her loyalty to him.
“If the opportunity presents itself, they will take it and run. Loyalty is everything!” he posted. “What’s more important? Your status or your heart? Ask yourself.”
Tran, of course, responded with her own question to fans, “what’s more important? Loyalty or your desires?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here