And this time around he’s enjoying the single life. He was spotted at St. Tropez having much fun … with a new “friend” as you can see in the pic above.
But the fun didn’t stop Brown and Tran from exchanging comments about their break up.
Brown acted like Tran was a thing of the past on a yacht in St. Tropez, but he still tweeted about her — not so nice comments.
“These hoes ain’t loyal but my fans damn sure are!” he tweeted. “Be careful who u take relationship advice from. Especially if they are single. They’re single for a reason! Lol #lonelyfaceass.”
Although Tran held it down for Brown while he was in prison, he questioned her loyalty to him.
“If the opportunity presents itself, they will take it and run. Loyalty is everything!” he posted. “What’s more important? Your status or your heart? Ask yourself.”
Tran, of course, responded with her own question to fans, “what’s more important? Loyalty or your desires?”
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here