And this time around he’s enjoying the single life. He was spotted at St. Tropez having much fun … with a new “friend” as you can see in the pic above.
But the fun didn’t stop Brown and Tran from exchanging comments about their break up.
Brown acted like Tran was a thing of the past on a yacht in St. Tropez, but he still tweeted about her — not so nice comments.
“These hoes ain’t loyal but my fans damn sure are!” he tweeted. “Be careful who u take relationship advice from. Especially if they are single. They’re single for a reason! Lol #lonelyfaceass.”
Although Tran held it down for Brown while he was in prison, he questioned her loyalty to him.
“If the opportunity presents itself, they will take it and run. Loyalty is everything!” he posted. “What’s more important? Your status or your heart? Ask yourself.”
Tran, of course, responded with her own question to fans, “what’s more important? Loyalty or your desires?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here