And this time around he’s enjoying the single life. He was spotted at St. Tropez having much fun … with a new “friend” as you can see in the pic above.
But the fun didn’t stop Brown and Tran from exchanging comments about their break up.
Brown acted like Tran was a thing of the past on a yacht in St. Tropez, but he still tweeted about her — not so nice comments.
“These hoes ain’t loyal but my fans damn sure are!” he tweeted. “Be careful who u take relationship advice from. Especially if they are single. They’re single for a reason! Lol #lonelyfaceass.”
Although Tran held it down for Brown while he was in prison, he questioned her loyalty to him.
“If the opportunity presents itself, they will take it and run. Loyalty is everything!” he posted. “What’s more important? Your status or your heart? Ask yourself.”
Tran, of course, responded with her own question to fans, “what’s more important? Loyalty or your desires?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here