Williams and Lozada fell out as stars of “Basketball Wives,” but Lozada admitted she had Williams on her mind.
Maybe, it was Williams’ timing with posting on Twitter about friendship and everyone assumed she was talking about Lozada reaching out to her.
“Y’all need to stop thinking everything I tweet is about a certain someone,” she wrote.
Williams plans to add the handle of the person she’s talking about from here on out.
“I’m going to @ the person so u knows it’s real if that’s the case,” she wrote.
Nevertheless, folks still feel like Lozada’s tweets were about Williams.
Lozada tweeted, “holding grudges and being angry is not worth it. Tomorrow is not promised.”
Fans are giving their support to the ladies and would really like to see them patch up their wounds.
“I really hope @iamjennifer & @EvelynLozada mend their relationship. It was sooooo much fun watching them both,” wrote one Twitter user.
Although, other fans know it’s not easy to mend an ex-friendship, but would also loved to see the ladies make up.
“I would love for @EvelynLozada and @iamjennifer to work things out,” wrote Twitter user #DIVAOpinionated. “I’ve been through it and it’s not an easy process!!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here