Williams and Lozada fell out as stars of “Basketball Wives,” but Lozada admitted she had Williams on her mind.
Maybe, it was Williams’ timing with posting on Twitter about friendship and everyone assumed she was talking about Lozada reaching out to her.
“Y’all need to stop thinking everything I tweet is about a certain someone,” she wrote.
Williams plans to add the handle of the person she’s talking about from here on out.
“I’m going to @ the person so u knows it’s real if that’s the case,” she wrote.
Nevertheless, folks still feel like Lozada’s tweets were about Williams.
Lozada tweeted, “holding grudges and being angry is not worth it. Tomorrow is not promised.”
Fans are giving their support to the ladies and would really like to see them patch up their wounds.
“I really hope @iamjennifer & @EvelynLozada mend their relationship. It was sooooo much fun watching them both,” wrote one Twitter user.
Although, other fans know it’s not easy to mend an ex-friendship, but would also loved to see the ladies make up.
“I would love for @EvelynLozada and @iamjennifer to work things out,” wrote Twitter user #DIVAOpinionated. “I’ve been through it and it’s not an easy process!!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here