Williams and Lozada fell out as stars of “Basketball Wives,” but Lozada admitted she had Williams on her mind.
Maybe, it was Williams’ timing with posting on Twitter about friendship and everyone assumed she was talking about Lozada reaching out to her.
“Y’all need to stop thinking everything I tweet is about a certain someone,” she wrote.
Williams plans to add the handle of the person she’s talking about from here on out.
“I’m going to @ the person so u knows it’s real if that’s the case,” she wrote.
Nevertheless, folks still feel like Lozada’s tweets were about Williams.
Lozada tweeted, “holding grudges and being angry is not worth it. Tomorrow is not promised.”
Fans are giving their support to the ladies and would really like to see them patch up their wounds.
“I really hope @iamjennifer & @EvelynLozada mend their relationship. It was sooooo much fun watching them both,” wrote one Twitter user.
Although, other fans know it’s not easy to mend an ex-friendship, but would also loved to see the ladies make up.
“I would love for @EvelynLozada and @iamjennifer to work things out,” wrote Twitter user #DIVAOpinionated. “I’ve been through it and it’s not an easy process!!”
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here