In case anyone reading this has been living under a rock, during the 2004 Super Bowl Halftime Show Justin Timberlake ripped off Janet’s pasty — revealing her breast to millions of viewers.
But Jermaine is ready for the NFL to move on from it. The NFL blacklisted and banned Janet from the super bowl FOREVER.
TMZ broke the news to Jermaine that the NFL blacklisted his baby sister from ever performing at the super bowl again. His response, “are you serious? That sucks.”
“Who cares about Nipplegate?” Jermaine added — he called out the league for holding a grudge against Janet for ten years after her infamous wardrobe malfunction.
Jermaine warned the NFL about upsetting Ms. Jackson. She’s more powerful than ever being married to a billionaire!
Watch what Jermaine has to say below:
(If you can’t see the above video on your mobile device, click here)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here