In case anyone reading this has been living under a rock, during the 2004 Super Bowl Halftime Show Justin Timberlake ripped off Janet’s pasty — revealing her breast to millions of viewers.
But Jermaine is ready for the NFL to move on from it. The NFL blacklisted and banned Janet from the super bowl FOREVER.
TMZ broke the news to Jermaine that the NFL blacklisted his baby sister from ever performing at the super bowl again. His response, “are you serious? That sucks.”
“Who cares about Nipplegate?” Jermaine added — he called out the league for holding a grudge against Janet for ten years after her infamous wardrobe malfunction.
Jermaine warned the NFL about upsetting Ms. Jackson. She’s more powerful than ever being married to a billionaire!
Watch what Jermaine has to say below:
(If you can’t see the above video on your mobile device, click here)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here