In case anyone reading this has been living under a rock, during the 2004 Super Bowl Halftime Show Justin Timberlake ripped off Janet’s pasty — revealing her breast to millions of viewers.
But Jermaine is ready for the NFL to move on from it. The NFL blacklisted and banned Janet from the super bowl FOREVER.
TMZ broke the news to Jermaine that the NFL blacklisted his baby sister from ever performing at the super bowl again. His response, “are you serious? That sucks.”
“Who cares about Nipplegate?” Jermaine added — he called out the league for holding a grudge against Janet for ten years after her infamous wardrobe malfunction.
Jermaine warned the NFL about upsetting Ms. Jackson. She’s more powerful than ever being married to a billionaire!
Watch what Jermaine has to say below:
(If you can’t see the above video on your mobile device, click here)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here