Earlier this year HipHollywood talked with Hart about the possibility of him marrying again for the second time.
And he definitely hinted at a strong possibility of I dos being exchanged pretty soon. And it now looks like a wedding will be happening soon.
“It’s getting there, we are getting close,” he said. “We are happy. At the end of the day, if you’re happy that’s normally what happens. But I have to make sure I’m ready before I take that step.”
But that wasn’t the last time Hart talked about being in love to HH. Back in June, he called Parrish his rib.
“For me, I have been through my ups and downs in relationships. Despite them all, I have the up-most respect for anybody I’ve dealt with,” he said.
He added, “It’s finding somebody that gets you to be the best version of yourself. And that you not only can be that person with, but then you can get that person to do the same thing.”
Hart discussed the depth of the relationship he has with Parrish — going beyond just the physical or sexual, but him finding the one.
“It’s past happy. It’s ‘I’m a better person with you’ … It’s past physical, it’s past sex, it’s mental.”
Well, congratulations are in order to Hart and Parrish. The couple seem happy in love for sure.
Kevin Hart on the possibility remarrying again:
Kevin Hart talks about ex-wife Torrei Hart:
Win tickets to see Keyshia Cole at LA’s Wiltern Theater this Friday, Aug. 22. To win, send your name, age, mobile number and email address to [email protected]. Be sure to put “Keyshia Cole at Wiltern Theater” in the subject line. But you gotta hurry ’cause the contest ends this Thursday, Aug. 21 at 12 Noon Pacific. Winners will be contacted via email.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here