*Not that she can do anything about it, but we wouldn’t be surprised to hear that Torrei Hart is not too thrilled with news that her ex, Kevin Hart, has proposed to her replacement, his longtime girlfriend, Eniko Parrish.
Yep, it may have taken him 5 years, but the lil funny guy finally asked Parrish for her hand Monday evening at her 30th birthday celebration. Hart revealed the news via Instagram. He captioned a photo of the himself, Eniko and her new diamond engagement ring with this:
“She said YEEEEESSSSS…… #Happy #MyRib #iF-ckingLoveHer”
Earlier, Kevin sent a thoughtful b-day greeting to Eniko and gave her props for making him a better man.
“Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman in the world. Today is your day babe & we are going to party like it’s 1999….I love you so much. I’m a better man because of you. P.S your old as sh-t now lmao #Dirty30 #HappyBday #ThrowBackPic”
Hmm, and this is interesting and a tad scandalous … speaking of Torrie Hart, his ex … his proposal reportedly happened at the same time Torrie’s show, “Atlanta Exes,” was debuting on VH1, according to Necole Bitchie.
Watch the surprise proposal go down:
Win tickets to see Keyshia Cole at LA’s Wiltern Theater this Friday, Aug. 22. To win, send your name, age, mobile number and email address to [email protected]. Be sure to put “Keyshia Cole at Wiltern Theater” in the subject line. But you gotta hurry ’cause the contest ends this Thursday, Aug. 21 at 12 Noon Pacific. Winners will be contacted via email.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here